𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐖𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥

Y/N's POV

I stayed at Wakasa's house with the others last night. My brother told me he and Takemichi had to go somewhere.

I on the other hand am walking with Mitsuya as he lost his little sisters. 

Flashback

"Mana! Luna! Where are you guys?!"  A frantic boy was yelling in the streets and when I got closer I realized that it was Mitsuya. 

"Umm, do you need some help?" I asked making him turn to look at me. 

"Yes, please. My sisters, I can't find them anywhere!"  He told me making me nod my head. 

End of Flashback 

"Mitsuya, I think those are your sisters," I pointed at the 2 kids with the same hair colour as him. 

He then quickly ran to them while hugging each of them tightly. "I was so worried about the two of you guys!" The three of them were crying now while holding each other close. 

It reminded me of my brother and me. I couldn't help but let a single tear drop from my eyes. 

......

I'm not sure why I'm here but the Mitsuya family invited me into their house and this other guy from Toman was also present in the house. 

"So pretty Miss what do you think of our brother?" Luna asked making Mana nod in excitement. 

"Your brother is really sweet and nice. I think he cares a whole lot about you guys so please make sure you stay close to your brother from now on. We don't want your brother to worry too much during his youth because he just may grow white hair earlier," I spoke causing them to laugh. 

"I want Y/N-nee to marry Takashi!" Mana loudly said. 

"Mana! Don't say stuff like that!" Mitsuya stated with embarrassment. "I'm sorry Y/N, my sisters must like you a lot," he said. 

"Haha, it's fine Mitsuya. Your sisters are really adorable," I smiled at him. 

3rd POV 

The two of you held eye contact with one another. 

Meanwhile, Hakkai was sitting in between Mana and Luna as the two screamed and yelled that the 2 will marry. 

Hakkai was kind of annoyed as he didn't understand why he needs to be there as some people were flirting and the others were screaming for them. He felt like the fifth wheel in this situation. 

As if Mitsuya realized that he spoke, "Hakkai you must be bored. I'm going to go cook now how about you get to know Y/N a little?" 

When he said that Hakkai completely froze, "Hey, I'm L/N Y/N. What's your name?" 

You were confused as to why he didn't say saying, "don't worry Y/N-nee he is shy around girls."

"We should put makeup on him!" Luna shouted. 

Mana then preceded to bring the makeup while Hakkai dreaded the idea. 

The two started putting makeup on him making him look funny. 

"Haha! He looks so dumb!" Luna yelled making Mana nod. 

"Hakkai-nii looks like an ugly doll! Haha!" Mana spoke. 

He was internally crying. 

"You guys must be hungry. Go to your brother and see what he is up to," you told them making them run to their brother. "Here let me help you remove the makeup," you grabbed the makeup remover from the ground. 

You started removing the makeup on him when he spoke, "my name is Shiba Hakkai..." 

"Finally you said something. I thought you actually hated me or something," you said. 

"I'm sorry... I just don't know how to talk to girls," he quietly responded. 

"It's fine Shiba-san, don't worry about it. You are so kind though letting them put makeup on you," you laughed.

"You can call me Hakkai," he suddenly told you. 

"Okay but you have to try and talk to me more often. Promise?" 

"Promise." 

"Y/N-nee! Hakkai-nii! It's dinner time now!" 

"Perfect timing I'm finished as well," you said while walking to the kitchen. 

Hakkai stayed there looking at where she left, "they do this to me all the time so I know how to remove the makeup," he smiled to himself while shaking his head thinking of you. 

"Hakkai dinner's ready!"

"I'm coming Taka-chan!" 

......

Y/N's POV

Mana and Luna fell asleep leaving the three of us sitting on the ground. 

"Where is your brother today?" Hakkai wondered. 

"He's with Takemichi and he should now be with his other friends. You know I just wish my brother could live a little longer," I suddenly spoke. Silence took over the room. "Aki is just so kind-hearted and he doesn't deserve to die like this..." I said with tears falling from my eyes. 

"Y/N-chan... Everything's going to be okay," Mitsuya reassured. 

"Yeah, he's right. Even if things don't go well your brother would always be smiling at you," Hakkai added. 

"You guys are right. My brother is going to smile at me even when he's no longer there." 

......

Aki's POV

Geez, I followed Takemichi today but I kind of regret that because we ended up with nothing. 

I wonder what my sister is up to now... I just wish she would go out more and stop worrying so much about me all the time. 

She deserves to be free and happy... 

I hope the delinquents here will give her what she needs... 

The stars shining brightly, and may you be blessed with a life full of brightness Y/N. 

.

.

.

.