𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖: 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐰

Y/N's POV

My friends were visiting me nonstop along with my brother to make sure I don't jump into another situation where I would hurt myself. 

I went to see Baji and he actually looked okay but I'm still worried he'll never be able to open his eyes again. 

On the bright side, I'm out with the girls right now. Emma and Hina until we felt as though someone was following us. 

"Someone's following us, there's a five of them so I can handle them. I want you guys to go over there and stay. If I'm not back within 15 minutes then call for help," I told them while they shook their heads. 

I began walking to an alley and soon it was a dead end. 

"Look at this, a cute little girl~" One of the filthy men spoke to me. 

"I say we have fun with the girl here," another one of them said.

Just like I expected there were exactly 5 men here. 

"Well, well, well look at what we have here. I smell a bunch of morons," a guy with black hair having his tongue out. 

"Should we beat them up?" a dude with a scar on his face questioned.

"Who the hell do you think-" Before one of the idiots can finish his sentence he was hit on the head with a metal pipe. 

......

3rd POV

All 5 of them were lying on the ground groaning while the two of them walked toward you. 

"Thank you for helping me," you were a bit annoyed because you didn't ask for help yet they saved you. However, you chose not to say anything but slightly bow your head. 

The two boys were a bit annoyed as well because they just saved you while you were acting so modest. They thought you were going to go on your knees and start thanking them but you didn't. 

You were about to walk away when one of them spoke, "you're L/N Y/N, right? The girl from Bloody Halloween suddenly joined the fight and stopped it while getting stabbed in order to protect the former Toman member."

You were surprised but decided to think that they must be part of another gang and they were most likely a Captain in a gang as they were a bit too confident with themselves. "That would be me. Is there something you need from me?" 

"Actually there is, we want you to join Black Dragons."

...

"Is that your little crew?" You asked causing a certain blonde angry.

Before the blonde picked a fight with you the other one grabbed the shoulder of his friend while shaking his head as if to tell him not to fight here. This made him roll his eyes but didn't question anything. 

"We should have introduced ourselves earlier. My name is Kokonoi Hajime and this is Inupi Seishu. We are from the Black Dragons and our boss actually wants to recruit you to our gang. So what do you say?" Kokonoi asked while sticking his tongue out. 

This made you chuckle and shook your head, "No thanks." With that, you walked away quietly but quickly that they didn't even realize what was happening. 

......

Y/N's POV

I walked back to Hina and Emma when I came to the conclusion that I should go home alone as those Black Dragons may have followed me somehow. So I decided to call them saying the fools were dealt with and that they have nothing to worry about. 

"Y/N-chin!" I heard a rather familiar voice running to me. Mikey then jumped on me and hugged me as though his life depends on it completely. 

"Mikey! What are you doing to her? Let go of her!" Draken screamed while yanking him off of me. 

"Mikey, please show more respect to Y/N," Mitsuya shook his head. 

The whole higher-ups of Toman were present here today but Takemichi today. Even my brother was here. 

Someone soon approached me while bowing his head deeply. "I'm really sorry for what happened."

"It's okay Kazutora. After all, it was my decision to jump into the situation. However, I do hope you won't try killing anyone especially not your friend," I smiled.

This made him blush before nodding his head like a madman. 

"There are more people wanting to talk to you," Sanzu whispered into my ears.  

"Thank you for saving Baji-san, Y/N-san!" Chifuyu bowed his head along with Baji. 

"You guys have been thanking me for a whole week now. You guys don't need to keep thanking me," I responded but they disagreed. 

"Nonsense! You risked your life and it is only right that I somehow repay you!" Baji shouted making my ears hurt. 

This made everyone start yelling and jumping on each other. I don't know why. Why is this happening... 

"Y/N!!!" The most comfortable voice called my name in a loud tone. "Do not ever endanger yourself ever again! I don't know how I would ever be able to live with myself knowing you died..." My brother quietly but sadly spoke making me frown.

From what I heard my brother has been having nightmares about me... Saying stuff like 'don't leave me Y/N', and 'I still need you'. I can't help but let a single teardrop. 

"Don't worry Aki-nii. I will never leave you," I said while smiling. 

.

.

.

.