Chapter 1

In Bangkok, Thailand,

It was early in the morning a girl was getting ready as it was her first day of university. She finally finished packing her bagpack and headed down stairs only to find her brother eating breakfast.

Mj: Good morning lil sis!
Arinya: Morning big bro!
Mj: Excited to meet my friends?
Arinya: Oh please! You know I'm not fond of them, and I have told you to stay away from them as well.
Mj: But they are my best friends since childhood!
Arinya: And I have been telling you to stay away from them since childhood. Like Akira for example bullied everyone brutally, Or that Kavin who is a fvckboy, though Ren I feel like is the most bearable but still he shouldn't have silently sat their and tolerated the bullying. I'm not saying we are not bad we are mafias after all but still better then them.
Mj: But all of them have changed, they are not what the used to be!
Arinya: You know I don't believe in second chances.
Mj: I know but aren't you excited to meet Gorya!?
Arinya: Definitely! From what I have heard she seems pretty nice.

Don't get Arinya wrong she wasn't the type to give people second chances, and didn't really believe that a person with bad behavior could change.

She then had breakfast and both the siblings left for university separately.

She reached the university she then removed her helmet, everyone was looking staring at her boys admiring her beauty, while the girls stared at her in envy, she definitely had the looks and the body to attract anyone she wanted be it a man or woman

She reached the university she then removed her helmet, everyone was looking staring at her boys admiring her beauty, while the girls stared at her in envy, she definitely had the looks and the body to attract anyone she wanted be it a man or woman. She decided to ignore all the stares and headed towards the principal's office for the schedule, she politely thanked him and headed towards her classroom.

As she was walking towards the class she saw a familiar face, she then looked closely only to see that it was none other than gorya. She decided to approach her and tapped on the said girls shoulder, the girl turned around and looked rather confused. Arinya sensed the confusion and said.

Arinya: Hello! I'm Arinya Grace Jarustiwa!
(She said with a small smile on her face. Gorya's face then lit up as she said.)
Gorya: Hello! I'm Gorya Tithara Jundee!
I have heard about you from P'Mj. I'm excited as finally a girl is joining the group!
(Arinya understood what she meant and decided to tell her about her dislike towards a certain group of people.)
Arinya: I know who you are talking about but I am not really fond of the boys and their past actions.
(Gorya understood what she meant and said)
Gorya: I know what you mean, but trust me the boys are not what they used to be. They are all nice now and left all the bad things they used to.

Arinya was frustrated after hearing gorya, it was like everyone was convincing her to like the boys and she was upset about it, so she just said bye to gorya and decided to head to class.

She was walking towards her class when she saw the one and only Renrawin Aira, the both of them made eye contact and stared at each other for a few seconds. No matter how much she disliked him she couldn't help but admire the vibe Ren gave, she snapped out when Ren broke the eye contact and headed towards his destination and she also entered the class.

Arinya's POV

I attended the first lecture which was biology, I decided to start taking notes from the first lecture itself to not miss any important details, after an hour the lecture finally came to an end. The next lecture was off due to the professor being absent, so I decided to look around and get familiar with the campus.

It would be a lie to say that the campus wasn't pretty, it was really beautiful and huge with almost everything a student could ask for. I also noticed how busy and cheerful the campus was it really radiated a positive vibe. I liked the campus very much. I soon entered the garden at the backside it was really beautiful and peaceful away from all the chattering happening in the campus.

I decided to sit here with my headphones on till the bell rings indicating lunch. Before I could realize I slipped into a deep slumber.

End of POV

The bell rang as Arinya woke up and decided to head towards the cafeteria to grab a bite to eat. She then got in line to buy some food. She grabbed some padthai and decided to sit in the corner of the cafeteria.

Gorya, Mj, Ren and Kavin were sitting together as they bought their food that's when Gorya noticed Arinya going and sitting in the table opposite to them in the farthest corner. She then motioned mj who was opposite to her as he looked in the direction and sighed.

He excused himself and went towards his sister.
Mj: Come on little sis don't be like this! Atleast introduce yourself to them and get to know them, I promise they changed.
Arinya: Bro, you know my answer so don't keep telling me the same thing, you know I'm not fond of them. Just leave me alone please!
Mj just looked done and left from their as he sat back down with his friends.

Kavin: Who is she??
Mj: My little sister!
Gorya: You should have called her to sit with us.
Mj: Umm....dont worry! She isn't the most comfortable with new people she likes being alone. By the way is thyme coming today?
He swiftly changed the topic, he didn't want his friends to know what his sister felt about them just yet.

Lunch was finally done as all of them headed to their respective classes. Arinya attended all of classes and paid the atmost attention in all of them. Finally the first day ended, as she was walking through the corridor she saw gorya waving at her, as she passed her a small smile and both of them walked out together talking about random stuff.

Gorya then turned her head when she saw a car honking only to see her lovely boyfriend waiting for her. She pulled arinya with her, she then greeted thyme and introduced arinya with her.

Gorya: Thyme, meet my new friend Arinya!
Thyme: Hello!
(He passed her a small smile which she awkwardly returned as she decided to get out of their ASAP)
Arinya: Gorya! I have something important to do I'll see you tomorrow!
Before gorya could reply she skipped towards her bike and put her helmet on.
Thyme: I didn't think she would ride a bike!
Gorya: She is P'Mj's sister!
Thyme: Really?
Gorya just nodded as she saw her driving out of the campus.

End of Chapter 1