Chapter 15

Hello everyone! It's been long! I had took a break from writing for a while. I'm so sorry for everyone whom I have kept waiting, but my days were quite hectic due to highschool. I sincerely apologize for this and I'll try my best to update as much as I can! And thank you soooo much for 6.80k reads...Hope you enjoy! Happy reading!♡♡
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Another day...Arinya woke up and was on her way to university. After reaching the building she parked her bike and walked in directly making her way towards her locker before heading to class. Taking her usual seat beside Ten who was already there scrolling through his phone.
Arinya: What are you looking at!?
Ten: Did you not see the articles talking about how the only daughter of the Jarustiwa's and only son of the Aira's were walking hand in hand to the Kittiyangkul's only son's birthday party.
Arinya: Ugh!! Can't these people mind their own business!
Ten: Well the media does get paid to create buzz and rumours, so yeah! Oh! and a lot of netizens think you guys look cute and kind of ship you both!
Arinya: Whatever! I don't care! Let's focus on the lecture the teacher is here.
As she said that the teacher walked in and the lecture finally started. After another two lectures it was lunch time.

Ten and Arinya entered the cafeteria and grabbed their lunch before seating at their usual place and started eating it. As they were conversing occasionally while eating they heard some people behind their back.

Lily: Did you see the viral video on the university website!
Jane: Oh is it the one where Kavin grabs someones waist if so I did and I also saw the news articles. I can't believe how some people have no shame at all.
Lily: I know right sometimes with Kavin, sometimes with Ren, like girl look at your ugly self going for such good looking men. Don't you think Arinya!?
The girls said looking at Arinya with a mocking smirk waiting for her next move.

Arinya: Well! First things first you did a bad job gaslighting not gonna lie. And second whatever the fvck you say about me doesn't bother me so piss off.
Jane: Oh really atleast we don't go around with different boys at different times!
Arinya: Oh honey! Don't even try! I have lost count on how many times I have seen you flirt with my brother and the next second try to get attention from my bestfriend. You know people whose houses are made of glass shouldn't throw stones at other people's houses.
The look on the two spoiled brats was worth watching as the walked out stomping their feet.

As soon as the girls walked out the smirk on Arinya's face was gone as she sighed before grabbing her bag as she said something to Ten
Arinya: Ten I'm skipping for the rest of the day! Bye!
Ten: Atleast finish your food!
Arinya: I'm not hungry! Bye!
Ten just sighed as the girl walked out of the cafeteria and later the college building.

Arinya just sat on her motorbike and started motorcycling towards no definite destination. Even if the girl pretends that nothing bother's her somewhere in her heart she still gets hurt as she is a human like the rest of us. It also brought back not so pleasant memories of the past.

Kavin was walking towards his class as he heard two people talking amongst themselves.
Pat: I know right! I guess it's a problem with all of F4 the first one Thyme fell for a girl of no class like boy you had so many options out there, then that Ren who got ditched by Mira, The great Kavin and MJ who are womanizers like none of them are decent and I can gurantee that the girl Arinya is just like her brother.
Kavin felt his hands turn into fist as he felt a surge of anger rush through his veins. As he passed the person a deadly glare who finally noticed the Kittiyangkul boy.

Pat: Umm....P'Kavin how are you!? It's been long....
Kavin: Listen carefully if I hear you talking about any of F4 members, Gorya or Arinya the consequences won't be great! Okay!?
Pat: I..I'm...so...rry...P'Kavin!
Kavin didn't wait a second before walking out and entering his car before driving towards his comfort place.