Chapter 13

Hello everyone! I'm sorry for not being able to update for a while. But I promise I'll try to be as regular as possible from now. And thank you sooooo much guyss for 4.18k I am really thankful to you guys. Thanks a lot for this! Hope you enjoy the chapter and Happy Reading!!♡♡
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was the morning of another beautiful day. Arinya was a little sad as her favorite people were now going back as they had important stuff to handle.

Vegas was sitting on the sofa when he saw a paper between the cushion and decided to check it as he was curious. He opened it and started reading the letter.

'Arinya I know you are hurt and we are sorry about it! But I feel like you should also respect us and look at us without prejudice. I promise we really changed and I know I might flirt with girls but I never approach someone first. And I hope in the future we can be good friends. We hope we can atleast be on talking terms. Again we are extremely sorry!

From,
Kavin Kittiyangkul'

Vegas was a little surprised at first but decided to shrug it as their wasn't anything suspicious written in it.

Arinya hugged all of her uncles and cousin and finally hugged Vegas as all of them except Vegas walked out to get the cars as well as check and load the luggage.
Vegas: Well! I'll miss you my little devil and this I guess is yours!
He said passing her a paper which she recognized from yesterday as she took it from him as her Uncle as he walked out towards the car. Arinya was about to open and read it but that's when she heard her uncle Porsche called her as she left the paper on the table below the vase thinking she will read it later.

All of them said their byes as the Theerapanyakul's left. Arinya just sighed thinking about how she will miss them as she walked towards her room and spent the rest of the day in her room watching bl dramas and fangirling over the couples in it.

The next day.

Arinya woke up as she took a shower and did her skincare before going downstairs to the dining room.
Arinya: Good Morning Guyss!!
Dad/MJ: Good Morning!
As the family started eating breakfast together while talking casually spending some family time.
Dad: Well! I'm pretty sure MJ knows this so kiddo! We need to attend Kavin's birthday!
Arinya: Pa! Why do I need to attend a person's birthday who is not even my friend.
Dad: Listen Ari! We are very old and close friends of the Kittiyangkul's so it won't look good if we don't attend. Please for me!
Arinya: Ugh! Fine I'll attend!
Mr Jarustiwa just smiled as MJ was trying his best not to laugh before their dad spoke up.

Dad: MJ you will take Arinya with you right!?
MJ: Dad I'll be leaving early as I need to help Kavin get ready, he is my best friend after all and Your daughter takes a long time to get ready for occasions like these.
Arinya: Hey! I need to look good okay not like you just wear some pants and shirt and leave!
MJ: Excuse-
Before the siblings could start another on of their bickering session Mr Jarustiwa decided to speak up.
Dad: Okay! Okay! Enough! You will come with me! Is it okay with you kiddo!?
Arinya: Of course Pa! I don't even want to go with this jerk.
MJ just stuck his tongue out towards his sister as she did the same in return causing their dad to chuckle at their childishness.

It was now time to get ready as the Jarustiwa girl was looking through the closet trying to find a perfect dress for this occasion.

Because no matter how much she disliked the boy she knew media would be there and she need to look good for the pictures and herself. After an hour and half the girl was finally ready as she admired herself in the mirror. She definitely looked hot as well as classy.