Chapter 10

Everyone was now sitting and chatting. Arinya beside her Uncle Vegas and Uncle Kinn talking about stuff while laughing. F4 were all sitting together whispering within themselves when Pete decided to ask.
Pete: What do you boys study?
Kavin: I study business!
Thyme: I take care of my mom's company, the Thailand branch!
Ren: Umm.........Khun Pete I study medicine!
Vegas: Oh.....
Vegas and Kim shared a look before smirking and looking at the boys before asking.

Vegas: So...Ren....You might be friends with Arinya right!? Not just Ren all of you might be taking care of her like a sister right!?
Every single member of f4 just looked at each other as all of them had different expressions. MJ just looked at his friends secretly warning them not to say anything wrong. Thyme was rather confused as they both have never even talked with each other. Ren looked a little anxious. And the best was Kavin who had a disgusted look on his face and he wasn't doing a good job at hiding it.

Kavin in his head just went 'Huh! Having her as a sister, I'd rather be an only child'
Ren just smiled a little as he decided to speak up.
Ren: Um.....m.....Sister!? Maybe not but she is a good friend!
Kavin rather unintentionally and loudly said.
Kavin: Eww...her as a sister!
Making Vegas and Kim looked at him with a look that made Kavin scared as he prayed to all the God's he knew for mercy.

Pete and Porchay gave their husband's a look which made them immediately look away. As Arinya giggled at her Uncles who were Tiger's to the rest of the world but Cat's infront of their Husbands. Thyme was still thinking as he decided to speak up.
Thyme: Realistically speaking we never really talked!
Porsche: Why aren't you friends??
Ren: Well..........Arinya isn't fond of us!
Thyme: Yeah she doesn't really like us nor ever talks to us!
Big: Well you should have done something for Khun Arinya to behave that way!

Big wasn't the type to talk in between the family's personal matter but he was also very close to Arinya and felt the urge to defend her always. Arinya who was silent the whole time decided to speak up.
Arinya: Well ask them what type of people they are, for me to dislike them!
Kavin decided to speak up this time and said.
Kavin: Look! I know we weren't the best people in the past but we have changed you know!
Arinya: Well guess who is talking a fvckboy who flirts with a girl every chance he gets!

The Theerapanyakul's shared a look before Vegas spoke up.
Vegas: A fvckboy! MJ what type of friends do you have!?
Thyme: Okay look it's not Kavin's fault the girls approach him first and their is always consent involved. And we all did change! I mean your brother is friends with us for a reason.
Arinya: Ask my brother how long I was not on talking terms with him once I found out what you guys did! I just became normal with him recently. And my brother was the only one who tried to save the friendship you wanted to break!
After Arinya said that thyme did realize how he almost disbanded f4 and MJ did everything he could to bring them back together.

Arinya: You know what surprised me the most was that all the changes happened after a girl came into his life!?
Kavin: Well thyme isn't what he used to be you need to understand you have a prejudice against us and you never looked beyond it! And yeah Gorya was a big influence for him.
Theerapanyakul's looked at it like it was a badminton match. They kept looking from one side to another.

Thyme: Well! You never respected us! You are a disrespectful brat!
As the words escaped from his mouth Vegas looked at him with the scariest face he could make as he stood up. This kid had the audacity to enter the Theerapanyakul-Jarustiwa property and call his dear niece disrespectful.

Thyme on the other hand hid behind MJ as soon as Vegas stood up petrified as Pete held him back before Arinya spoke up.

Arinya 'Huh! Scaredy cat! One day I'll kill him! I don't need Uncle Vegas for that!'
Arinya: It's okay uncle I don't really care what he thinks about me!
She said as she made Vegas sit at his place as he just glared at thyme who decided to not speak up anymore.

Kavin: Well he has changed now why can't you just believe that!?
Arinya: Mr Kittiyangkul I was dumb to trust this once, I won't make the same mistake again. And how did it even take one girl to make such a drastic change. What about the boys who were bullied! The trauma they suffered.
Phayu had enough as he said.
Phayu: Guys! that's enough!
Only for him to be ignored by both the parties as he just sighed before closing his eyes.
Kavin: He apologized for it!
Arinya just scoffed at how lightly he was taking all this.
Arinya: Well, then how about I slap you and then apologize will it take the pain away! And you have no say in it you didn't even apologize.

Kavin: Well love can change people, just the way Gorya changed thyme!
Arinya: That's bullshit!!
They argument was going on for a while now and everyone just wanted it to stop so Pete decided to speak up.
Pete: That's not true Ari! Your uncle Vegas is the biggest example of how love can change a person.
Arinya: But Uncle Pete! Uncle Vegas was different he was abused his whole life he had kindness in him he just needed someone to guide him to the right path and that's exactly what you did!
Kavin: So you don't think thyme has kindness?

Arinya just ignored the question as she again came back to square one saying.
Arinya: I still can't believe though how could Gorya just trust you like that! It's pretty dumb on her part to do so.
Now that Gorya was dragged into the matter the whole of f4 felt anger rise in them. MJ who hadn't spoken the whole time just said.

MJ: This is your problem! You are so fvcking judgemental and blinded by prejudice that you don't care about anything else. And this is also exactly why I talk to Gorya more than you and I like her more than you!
The room fell silent as soon as MJ said that. Arinya just looked blank before she stared at MJ for a few seconds with her eyes starting to glisten.
Arinya: Fvck you Methas Jarustiwa!
The girl said before she walked out of the room as the silence prevailed as Prapai just looked at everyone before sighing and going towards her room.

Arinya entered her room and sat on her bed emotionless. She thought back to what her brother said when she heard her door open and looked up to see Prapai.
Arinya: I don't wanna talk phi!
Something Prapai royally ignored and sat beside her wrapping his arm around her shoulder.
Prapai: Don't take him seriously, you know that he is a brat who doesn't think before he speaks. Once he realizes his mistake he is going to come to you and pester you till you forgive him. Okay! Don't think about it too much! Huh!?
Arinya just nodded as Prapai smiled at her as they shared a hug before Prapai decided to give her space.

As Arinya was lying on the bed wondering someone knocked at her door making her sit up.

End of chapter 10.

Hello! Hope you enjoy the chapter! And who do you think is this certain someone!? Happy reading!♡