Chapter 2

As arinya was going home she couldn't help but think about thyme.
'Nah there is no way he can change I'm pretty sure that he is just acting like that to impress Gorya and she is just being naive about him. Ugh! Why do I care, fvck it!

She was frustrated as she kept on thinking about the boys. She entered the house and sat on the couch with her eyes closed, to relax herself for a couple of minutes.

She opened her eyes only to find mj standing infront of her with a bag of chips in his hands. He then started talking.
Mj: Soo.....how was university?? And being rude to your brother at university!?
He said rather sarcastically. She just rolled her eyes and said.
Arinya: Oh! The day was lovely! Especially that I didn't have to sit with my brother's jerk like friends. Anyways I need to go my beauty sleep is waiting for me, Adios!
She smiled at him sarcastically and made her way towards her room. Mj just sighed as he sat on the couch searching for a movie to watch.

The Next Day.

Arinya came to college and was walking through the corridor, she didn't notice that a nail hung out and unfortunately her jacket got stuck into the nail. She was pulled back she turned around to find the jacket stuck, then slowly tried to remove it but was finding it difficult.

Kavin who was walking by the corridor decided it would be nice to help his friend's sister and approached her.

Kavin: Need some help??
Arinya who heard him closed her eyes as she cursed her luck for meeting the one dude she definitely disliked the most. Turning around she forced a smile and replied to him in a bit rude tone.
Arinya: No thanks I don't need help from someone like you!
Kavin: Hey what do you mean someone like me, huh!?
Arinya: Nothing, I'm getting late for class, and it's wasn't really nice meeting you!
She then pulled her jacket hard causing it to rip. She once again smiled at him sarcastically as she went towards her class.

Kavin: Hey! Ugh! Like brother like sister, stubborn people I think it's something in the Jarustiwa blood only. I was just trying to be nice because you are Mj's sister, I wasn't really interested in helping you, huh! People don't really care about nice people anymore.
He didn't know why but he was highly offended by her words. He just decided to shake it off and go to his class.

As Arinya was walking towards her class she saw another familiar face she wish she didn't see, it was Ren, who was looking at his phone while walking. She just hoped to pass by him without his notice but, Alas! luck wasn't on her side.

Ren looked up from his phone and looked at her, he then smiled at her and passed her a wave, she was hesitant at first but didn't know why she felt the need to wave back and that's exactly what she did. She awkwardly smiled at his and passed a wave back and rushed from their entering her class.

It was Chemistry and let's just say the professor was a very strict and boring person, still Arinya was focused and wanted to do her best in the class. She then saw the professor's face turn sour and realized the he must have found someone slacking in his lesson.

Professor: Mr. Leechaiyapornkul would you please like to tell me the answer of question five?? It seems like you are interested about what's going on outside the class then what's happening in the class.
Everyone turned around to face the student including Arinya only to find it was a boy sitting only two seats behind her.

The said boy stood up and with confidence radiating from him.
Ten: Well, professor the answer is the option B.
The professor was rather startled as he didn't expect Ten to give the correct answer. But then dismissed him by telling him to sit. Ten being Ten sat down with a sarcastic smile followed by a eye roll that Arinya found really cool. She then turned back to focus on the lecture.

After the lecture the whole class left as it was lunch and it was only Ten and Arinya in the class. She decided to approach him and become friends with the boy finding him with a similar vibe as herself.
Arinya: Hey!
Ten: Hello! Do I know you??
Arinya: Not really but you know what you did earlier in the class was kinda cool.
Ten: Oh! I went through the lesson before the professor started it.
Arinya: The answer was good but I was talking about the eye roll it was really cool. Can you do it again? Please?
Not going to lie but Ten definitely found her a little weird but still did it causing her to smile.

Arinya: Thank you! By the way I'm Arinya, it's nice to meet you!
Ten: Hello! I'm Chittaphon but you can call me Ten, and like wise!
Arinya: Want to be friends??
Ten: Definitely! Let's grab something to eat shall we!?
Arinya: Of course!
The both of them walked out and started talking about random stuff only to realize they have a lot in common. The both also found out the fact that their preferences in food were also similar as they both got some thai green curry with rice and a lemonade to go with it.

Mj on the other side decided to convince his sister once again today that f4 weren't as bad as she thought. He saw her walking inside the cafeteria but this time with a guy he assumed was a friend as they were laughing at something. He approach their table and said.
Mj: Come on Arinya! just meet them once, they really have changed, I promise, please!
Ten was rather surprised at the sight of Methas Jarustiwa saying please, but rolled his eyes as he himself wasn't fond of f4 especially Ren cause they were so tall compared to him
Arinya: Phi, you know I don't want to be associated with them so please leave me alone.
Mj: Please Ari!
Ten: Umm...Mr I don't think my friend right here wants to come with you so please leave!
Mj: And who are you to tell me that?
Ten made an offended face as he said.
Ten: I'm her friend!
Mj: And I'm her brother!
Ten was shook, but before he could respond back Arinya said.
Arinya: Phi please!!
Mj: Ugh! Fine!
Saying that he left from their and continued having lunch with his friends like nothing happened.

Here both Arinya and Ten looked like they were gossiping about some things as Ten said.
Ten: I didn't know he was your brother!?
Arinya: Unfortunately!
The both of them continued to gossip about stuff till the way back to their class.

Finally university ended, as the new set of friends headed towards the parking lot talking about stuff.
Ten: I didn't know you came from a scooty!?
Arinya looked at him and said while pointing at the matte black beauty and said.
Arinya: You see that bike, that baby is mine!
Ten's jaw dropped at the reveal as he looked in between the bike and the said owner. Then saying.
Ten: Woah! Can you lend it to me for a day! Pretty please!?
Arinya: Nah! I love my baby too much for that! And I need it to be with me for a few more years, and I can't guarantee that if I lend it to you.
Ten: How mean! Anyways see you tomorrow and save me a seat in class.
He said heading towards his car and Arinya just shook her head as she headed towards her bike to head home.

End of Chapter 2

Saurrr......there is a new addition to the story  please welcome,

Ten Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul

Hello! I hope you enjoy the chapter, if there are any suggestions or corrections please let me know

Hello! I hope you enjoy the chapter, if there are any suggestions or corrections please let me know. See you in the next chapter! Happy reading!