Chapter 17

Hello everyone! It's been a while, I'm sorry but I have been busy with assignments lately. I hope you understand! Please tell me your reviews as it will help me in future plot of the story. And thank youuu sooo muchhh for 10.8 k reads... I'm forever grateful to you guys. And now I'll stop talking lol! Hope you enjoy! Happy reading!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's been a while since Arinya's breakdown and she is back in her little shell as she only talked when necessary and came down to eat when hungry. MJ tried to help her but all his efforts were in vain as the girl just didn't respond.

After almost a week MJ started seeing hopes as Ten tried and it worked a little. MJ also noticed how in such a small time the two were already best of friends and was happy for his sister.

Kavin on the other hand was not himself after what happened he stopped 'Hanging out' like he used to, even though he had no idea why. Thyme on the other hand for once also noticed the differences in Kavin as he decided to ask the boy about it.
Thyme: Ai Vin! Did you stop hanging around!? Everytime I call you are night you are always free, but before you headed to your dates literally every other day. It's been almost two months!
Kavin: Nothing I just don't feel like it!
Thyme: Why tho? Is it because of Arinya?
Kavin: What!? No ofcourse not! Anyways I'll get going I need to meet MJ.
Saying that the boy walked out leave a poor confused Thyme.

Kavin POV

After that conversation with Thyme, I was now in the parking lot thinking about what he said. Now that he has said that I also realised I just couldn't hook up after that day. And the funniest part is I don't even know why! This has never happened....not even.........not even with Mona. Even when I had feelings for her I still fvcked around. I just can't anymore.....It feels so evil to do that! Wait? I never once thought it was evil before!? Then why now??

Ughhh! You know what Kavin let's go back to the routine.... Today we will go back to the club like old days! I definitely need a few drinks to set my mind right.

End of POV

Kavin then dialed a number and asked to person to meet at his usual club and started driving towards it. After an almost twenty minutes drive he reached the club and took a deep breath before entering.

There she was standing in a sexy dress looking beautiful as Kavin with a smile walked towards her.
Kavin: Hey!
Malai: Hey hottie! So why did you call me tonight!?
Se said as she slipped her drink with one hand and later put one of her hands on his neck teasingly before smiling seductively.
Kavin also smirked a little as he opened his mouth to say something his heart didn't want to.
Kavin: Well I wanted to have some fun tonight!!?
Malai: Great! So shall we take it to the room?
Kavin: Ofcourse beautiful!
The two of them walked towards Kavin's usual room as soon as they entered Malai pushed Kavin on the bed as she walked towards the mini bar and poured some wine for both of them. She then hand it to Kavin and sat close to him and the two sipped on the wine.

Malai then just stared at him for a few seconds before leaning in as Kavin also slowly started moving closer to her. The gap between the two slowly decreasing, just when the lips were about to meet Kavin abruptly backed out confusing the girl.

Kavin just sighed as he stood up about to leave but Malai grabbed his hand stopped him.
Malai: What happened?
Kavin: Nothing, I have something important to do. I see you next time!
Malai: Tomorrow?
Kavin: I'll text you!
Saying that the boy walked out straight towards his car feeling frustrated as hell.

Kavin POV

Ughhhh!! WHAT THE FVCK is wrong with me!? Why can't I do what I'm so used to doing. I have never had a second thought then why!? Why did I not kiss her!? It was what I'd do usually without a second thought then why now!?

Why did I see Arinya being vulnerable when I was about to kiss!? Why did she started panicking as soon as our eyes met!? Why is she affecting me soo much!? Never did Mona affect me! Then why her!? Why the hell is this happening!!! Ughhh!! I need to know what happened with Arinya or I won't be able to go back to my usual self!

End of POV

Kavin just groaned in frustration as he decided to just go back home and swim for a while to calm himself down. After a long swim session the boy just went to sleep all tired.

MJ on the other hand today decided to make Arinya's favourite pasta as he wanted to cheer her up a little. As he was cooking Arinya walked into the kitchen to get some water.
MJ: Ai! Ari you here! Help me cut those mushrooms please!?
Arinya just nodded as she took the knife and started chopping the mushrooms still in daze. MJ immediately noticed as he sighed before walking towards the girl.

Arinya looked up when she felt someone held her hands stopping her from chopping only to see her big bro.
MJ: Ari I know this is difficult for you! Heck I also know that you are in extreme pain! But sis just think about it do you really think nong would like seeing you like this if she was here today!? Ari I know you are hurt....hurt alot but you can't stop living and loving. You have one life Ari and trust me you will regret it at the end if you don't live it to the fullest and remember that's also what Anong wanted you to do! She wanted you to live your life to the fullest for her! So please at least try....... it hurts me and Pa seeing you like this! It breaks out hearts.

Arinya eyes just glistened as she let everything her brother said sink in. Without saying a single word she just hugged him tightly as MJ hugged her back caressing her hair.
Arinya: Phi I'm sorry! I didn't know I was hurting the people around be by acting distant. But now I promise I will try my best to not dwell in the past for you, for Pa and for her. But phi you will be with me right!?

MJ just pulled out of the hug as he kissed her forehead lightly saying.
MJ: I always got your back little sis no matter what happens! Okay enough! you know this doesn't really suit us, first we are mafias and second we are supposed to bicker and annoy eachother not be soft with eachother ew!
Arinya just chuckled as MJ smiled in victory. This was the first time she has smiled in over a month.
MJ: Okay! Let me continue cook and I know you have no idea how to chop so I'll do it.
That's how the siblings spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying eachother's company.