Chapter 16

Hello everyone! I'm so so sorry!! I'm literally so guilty of leaving you guys hanging! But it's just that my schedule has been so hectic that I barely manage to sleep. But I'm so thankful to you guys for all the patience and love you have showered this book with. I'm so sorry once again, and I hope you enjoy the chapter! Thank you soo soo much for 9.69k reads! Happy reading!!♡♡
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Arinya was at a beach sitting on a picnic blanket as she was giggling talking with a girl who was talking about how amazing her boyfriend was.
Anong: You know he is so sweet, such a gentleman, kind and respectful definitely my dream guy!
Arinya: Well...it's nice that you got yourself a boy you really like bestie, but as your best friend for almost your whole life I just want to let you know that, I don't really trust him so I'm going to keep an eye on him!
Anong: Okay okay! My protective big baby, you can get all your research done about him.
Arinya: That, I'm going to do no matter what!

Arinya walked into the memorial house as the girl looked like she was trying to find a certain someone. After finding the thing she was searching for she smiled slightly while thinking of the memory, wondering if only she would have done enough research her soul sister would have been alive today and the old Arinya would have have also been alive today.

She sat down as she stared at her first and bestfriend's memorial infront of her. She smiled before placing her favorite flowers besides her picture before speaking.
Arinya: Hello nong! I know you might be cursing at me from heaven about how you are older than me but, it's been long since you left...I miss you soo muchh....A day doesn't pass by when I don't miss you.......Sometimes I feel so helpless that I want to be by your side and just hug you tight.....
Arinya didn't what to cry, she didn't wish to cry but the tears couldn't stop themselves and started falling slowly one after another.

Arinya: I bought you Convallaria your favorite flowers......I hope you like them... They were your favorite cause according to you they represent the two of us...... I agree they symbolize the two of us joy, purity, innocence and mature just like you and in loss and pain just like me.....I miss you soo muchh......You promised you will be there forever, always there when I need you....You broke your promise, I need you now...I'm unable to find you.....Please come back....I need you.....
Arinya sniffed after every sentence as it was getting harder for her to speak.
It's been months since Arinya had cried and today she couldn't help but cry like a baby as she hugged her bestfriend's diary close to her heart.

After spending an hour at the memorial house Arinya rode back home as she just wanted to lock herself in a room and never come out. She reached the Jarustiwa mansion and started walking in only to find her brother and his friends chilling in her living room.

MJ who noticed her as soon as she entered asked.
MJ: Where did you go!?
But as soon as he asked the question his eyes met hers and he immediately remembered what day it was today.

Along with MJ there was another certain someone who noticed the girl's eyes which looked lifeless and hopeless today. He eyed were red and slightly swollen along with her cheeks her nose kind of red, the boy could guarantee that something has happened, because as far as he knew Arinya Jarustiwa didn't cry herself but made other's cry.

Arinya could feel a turmoil of emotions inside of her, the girl knew one thing she will not cry here, especially not infront of these people. So she just walked past them in her room and locked the door.

MJ's facial expressions changed as soon as his eyes met his sisters, F4 and Gorya immediately noticed how his expression became tensed and worried. Confused they stared at the boy about to question but before they could he rushed towards his sister's room.