Chapter 14

Hello! Hope you enjoyed the last update and also hope you enjoy this update! Happy reading!!<33
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Arinya went to the bar counter and decided to order for some alcoholic drinks this time.
Arinya: Excuse me! Can I have a hurricane cocktail please!?
Bartender: Of course ma'am coming right up!

Arinya was waiting while looking around when she saw two girls beside her talking about someone.
Amara: You know that girl with the black dress! I'm like bitvh what's with the ugly dress, it looks like it was brought from a thrift store.
Malai: Well who is this person you are talking about?
Arinya decided to ignore the girls until she heard.
Amara: The one that walked in with Ren like girl you have the audacity to walk in looking like that with Renrawin Aira. And personally she looks so ugly! Like Ugh!

Arinya started gritting her teeth in anger but thinking that this is a party and a lot of people are here she decided to let it slide. As the bartender kept a drink in front of her the girl picked up the drink and took a sip of it before she started to cough as she looked at the bartender.
Arinya: Did your boss tell you to poison me Or something! What is this!?
Bartender: Ma'am didn't you order a Trinidad fizz!?
Arinya: Umm....No I ordered a Hurricane cocktail!

Just then the girl from earlier turned around and looked at Arinya with a mocking expression.
Amara: Well! I was the one who ordered the Trinidad fizz! And Aww.....can't handle a little bit of liquor!
She said in a mocking tone causing Arinya to close her eyes in anger before saying.
Arinya: Oh dear! Don't challenge me when it comes to this you wouldn't stand a chance.
Amara: Oh really! With that cheap dress of yours sure!
Arinya: You see darling this dress is from Bottega Veneta I doubt you can afford!
Amara: What nonsense, their is no brand like that!
Arinya: Whatever helps you sleep at night dear!

Now it was Amara's turn to grit her teeth as the Jarustiwa girl had a smug face.
Amara: Fine! if you think you are superior than me go seduce that guy!
Said the girl pointing at a random guy.
Arinya: Absolutely.........not!
Amara: Why scared!?
She said with a smirk which Arinya mirrored and said.
Arinya: No of course not dear! I have standards and I just want to have a competition were you might stand a chance!
Causing the smug smirk on the other girls face to be gone as she glared at the younger Jarustiwa.

Amara: Fine! Let's have a shots competition!
Arinya: Oh you are on!
Arinya/Amara: Excuse me!
Bartender: How can I help you!?
Arinya: Get us ten shots each of the best Vodka you have.
Bartender: Coming right up!

Now everyone around them who heard the two girls arguing went around telling their friends about this competition. F4 with Gorya and Kaning were chilling around when the heard a person say.
Girl: Hey! You see the second daughter of the Phaelyn family and the only daughter of the Jarustiwa family are about to have a shots battle.

Hearing that the immediately looked at each other trying to confirm if they heard the right thing.
MJ: Yo! Let's go! I need to cheer on my sister.
All of them walked towards the crowd of young people waiting the battle to unfold.
Bartender: Ten shots of Spirytus coming for the two beautiful ladies!

After hearing the name Kavin's eyes widened as the whole gang was literally standing beside Arinya.
Kavin: Guys that literally has one of the highest alcohol level.
MJ: Don't worry my sister has a high alcohol tolerance.
Ren: But ten shots is alot!

Before any of them could say anything further the females started the challenge. Both of them gulping the shots one after the other as the Amara chocked a little on her third shot Arinya kept going as she heard her brother cheer for her. At the end of the fifth shot it looked like Amara would pass out as she gave up not being able to take any. Arinya at the end of the seventh was a little tipsy but kept going. As she looked kind of drunk on the tenth shot. Arinya just passed the other girl a mocking smirk as she couldn't even stand properly.