Chapter 9

Kavin and Arinya was still laughing over the incident not knowing two eyes were on them. Eventually the laughter died down as both of them stared at each other before the girl broke the eye contact. She then cleared her throat and started walking upstairs after saying.
Arinya: I'm sleepy!

Kavin just stared at her disappearing figure before sighing and walking down towards the dining room. Aunty Yen served the dinner as the boys thanked her before indulging into the delicious dinner she made.

The next day Arinya had breakfast and left for college, she was in a happy mood as her favorite people are going to visit the brother sister duo for a few days. She parked her bike and on the way to her classroom met her bestie Ten.
Ten: Hey girlie! What with the good mood!?
Arinya: Well my favorite people are going to pay a visit today so just super excited!
Ten: That's nice!
The both of them then entered the classroom and got to their regular seats besides each other.

After lunch Arinya was walking towards her classroom, Ten left earlier as he had to visit the library leaving her to go back to their class alone. That's when she noticed a bunch of girls secretly peeking inside a room.

The curious part of the Jarustiwa girl's brain dragged her towards the crowd as she wondered what or who the girls were eye fvcking. She went to a corner and glanced through the transperent wall only to see the person she least expected.

None other than Kavin Taemiyaklin Kittiyangkul. She rolled her eyes and was about to walk away but that's when she heard.

I Have Everything That They Desire
I Am Surrounded By Those Who Admire

Who Can Ever See What Lies Inside
The Other Person I Try To Hide
Someone Vulnerable With Heart That Trembles
This Is Me, This Is Me
So Alone It Hurts No Escape
So Much I Suppress, Who Can Relate?

If You Could See Inside My Heart
Look Past A Beautiful Facade
Who Am I, Who Am I?
I Am Not That Guy
Underneath A Dream-Like Mirage
You’ll Find A Heart Full Of Scars
Hold Me Tight, Hold Me Right
Look Deep Inside
Who Am I?
Who Am I?

She stared at the Taemiyaklin boy who was engrossed in the song while playing the guitar with his eyes closed. She didn't know why but she wanted to know who the song was about. She didn't know why she assumed the song was about someone but somewhere she felt in her heart that the song was based on an event which occurred in the past.

Kavin finished playing the song and looked at the time only to realize he needed to head to class. He walked out of the room only to be surrounded by girls who looked at him with flirty as well as seductive gaze.

The boy gave the girls his boyish smile making Arinya roll her eyes at him while thinking 'Once a playboy always a playboy'
Hazel: Woah! Kavin you sound so good! Would you mind giving me personal lessons on how to play the guitar!?
Kavin: (with a smile on his face) I would love to! But maybe some other time. I have class to attend. I think you guys too! See you girls around!

He said to which the girls enthusiastically said bye and went to their respective classes. As Kavin started walking towards the girl looking at him with a straight face as he stood in front of her.
Kavin: What brings you here Miss Jarustiwa!?
Arinya: Who wrote the song lyrics?
Kavin looked a little amused as he said.

Kavin: F4 came up with the lyrics, it was a long time ago, when we were still in high school. And nice try avoiding my question, so tell me were you here to secretly admire me Miss Jarustiwa?
Arinya looked at him with furrowed eyebrows before scoffing and saying.