II

In order to achieve my goal, I decided to take medical-related subjects in school. I was able to succeed with flying colors, of course, subjects like biology and chemistry always piqued my interest and I'm glad that it shows.

I eventually, decided to join a medical academy at my school. The purpose of the academy is to provide students, who plan to work in the medical field, with medical-related opportunities. Its aim is to help kids gain exposure to the medical field. It's a good idea in theory, but students who join would also have to attend a set number of classes together.

Dreadful.

In other words, this means that I would have to be stuck with the same people for at least two periods a day. That is the only hindrance. I don't want to be with the same people. People are boring and egotistic. All of them just strive for attention and would go through desperate ends to obtain it.

I've seen it. I've been there before.

Other than the only menace rule, I still chose to join as it would surely help secure a "knight" in my game to obtain my surgeon title. The academy will proceed from my sophomore year of high school all the way to my senior of high school. It's a span of three years to fulfill and it is currently the morning of my first day of sophomore year.

I stood outside of my assigned class, medical terminology. Hesitant, I walked in not knowing or caring to know anyone in the class. My goal here is to fulfill the academy and gain experience for my future. All those intimidating eyes blared at me as I pulled out a seat in front of the class.

Again, my goal is to simply make it through the classes and there is no need to form relationships that would eventually end. 

© All Rights Reserved