X

We had a project assigned for Mr. Mickey's class. Our project consisted of a medical topic and we chose the HIV outbreak period to present in a PowerPoint.

During our research, we stumbled upon articles that stated that gay men or bisexual men are typically more at risk for this illness.

I read, "Gay and bisexual men of all races and ethnicities remain the group most severely and disproportionately affected by the epidemic" to her.

In complete disbelief, she erupted, "this doesn't make sense!" While blaring her powerful eyes at me. I felt the rage and couldn't resist grinning. I love this. Her attention toward me, her anger, and her reactive self are all resurfacing. I wanted to know more about her. I decided from then and there, she was the one I want. My knight just captured her pawn. Next is her bishop.

"Yea! Let's ask Mr. Mickey about this. This doesn't make sense at all." I added all while trying to furrow my eyebrows to mirror her.

When Mr. Mickey came, he addressed that, typically, gay and bisexual men don't see the need to use protective items like condoms during intercourse because they do not have to worry about conceiving a child.

We both understood what he meant and let out an "oh."

I looked at her and she stared back at me. I felt it again. The burning spark that I've been craving. It was just for a second but felt so powerful. The heat electrified my body to the point where my homeostasis had to send out multiple cooling sensations to balance back my body.

We resumed with our project and the silence returned. It was not as unbearable this time but it somewhat seemed to have turned into a chase for the queen. 

© All Rights Reserved