Age gap ~ Val Kilmer

(Lil backstory: Y/N and Val have been dating for 1½ years, after they first met on the set of Top Gun, where she played a side character

(Lil backstory: Y/N and Val have been dating for 1½ years, after they first met on the set of Top Gun, where she played a side character. She now gets to play a lead character (not Star), alongside The Lost Boys, after a succesful audition.
Under one of the actors for The Lost Boys was Kiefer Sutherland, also the same age as her, and Val thinks, with the five year age gap, he seems too old for her.
Reader just turned 23, whilst Val is 27 (he turns 28 at the end of the year)
Here's the story: )

----------------

,,Alright, and...CUT! Alright everybody, we're done for the day, you're all free to go!"

,,Oh, thank goodness."

,,Was it really that bad?"

You turned around to see Kiefer standing next to you, hands in the pockets of his jacket, still full in costume, which he looked really cool in.

,,Well, if you have to microadjust on how you stand literally every minute...I don't know how that seems fun."

,,Fair enough, fair enough...How do you like it so far?"

,,Really good actually, how about you?"

,,Yeah, I like it, too...You know...Would you like to catch dinner tonight?"

,,That'd be lovely, but maybe some other time. I'm occupied tonight."

,,Ah, well, that's no problem! If I may ask: What are you doing tonight?"

,,Meeting up with my boyfriend."

,,Sounds cool."

With a smile, Kiefer went back to the others, engaging in a conversation with Alex Winter.

You and Kiefer had hit it off really good in the beginning, he was a very sweet guy, and became instant friends. Him asking you out to dinner now was, you might've overthought it too much, a flirty attempt, but at the same tome, dinner as friends was nice, too.

As you made your way over to the make-up artist, so that she can remove all your make-up, you thought about the things Val had planned for you both this evening: Walk around Santa Cruz for a bit, and then get dinner wherever you two wanted to.

,,You're all smiley all of a sudden, what's going on?"

,,Oh, nothing much...Just thinking about my evening plans."