Teasing game gone right ~ Val Kilmer

This was requested by MarMarjul1It went a bit amuch else direction at some points, but I still hope you enjoy it! Have fun!

It went a bit amuch else direction at some points, but I still hope you enjoy it! Have fun!

————————————————

Top Gun Premiere, 1986: Before -->

,,Y/N, honey, are you ready? We're gonna be late!''

,,Coming!''

Putting your last touch of makeup and jewellery on, you soon joined Val in the living room, his dress shirt slightly stretching, as it had gotten a little bit smaller in the last wash, accentuating his hard-trained abs.

,,Looking very dashing there, darling.''

,,Can say the same about you...Is the tight shirt on purpose, or did the washing machine decide to help?''

,,I think the washing machine was good help after all.''

,,It sure was.''

You let your hand glide over the material, tracing his abs, moving to his side, giving an appreciative squeeze, as your lips met, the two of you stumbling a bit back towards the wall.

,,I really wished we could, but...We're already running late...''

,,I know-''

,,Baby, trust me, you'll get everything from me after the premiere, okay? Just have to wait a bit...''

,,Alright...Let's turn this into a game, though: Whoever gets the other worked up more, wins, okay?''

,,Okay, deal.''

Smiling, you took his hand and your purse, exiting the beautiful mansion, and making your way to the premiere. Oh, this'll be a lot of fun!

~-~

Top Gun Premiere 1986: During -->

The place looked marvellous! Everybody was wearing their best suit and dress , accompanied by literally glowing jewellery, and, of course, their partners.

As of right now, you were eagerly engaging in a conversation with Tom Cruise and his fiancée Mimi, as Tom explained the rivalry that was set up between him and Val, and that he was glad they could still end up being friends.