Sleepwalking is scary ~ Poly! The Lost Boys x Reader, pt. 1

(So this was requested by Ronniewritesinatree , and this is the first part, I still have to write the second part, otherwise as one imagine, it'd have been too long;3

I did a little bit of research, but the happenings in here are not based on actual cases of sleepwalking or how to prevent them, they're just fiction.

I wanted to add a GIF of Star and Laddie, but it wouldn't let me smh...

Even though it's just part one, I hope this is kinda what you thought off:))

————————————————

Sleepwalking is still one of the most interesting things, especially for you. You've had it since childhood, and it was never that big of a thing, aka, that something very bad happened.

When you met the boys, it didn't come up at first, but the more you hung around with them, and especially later on romantically, you did tell them about it, and at first, they didn't really think about it, as they found it rather amusing, at what could happen.

Like, for instance, the one time Paul stayed over for the night, and he suddenly felt you get up, at which he didn't really respond to, but when he heard you rummaging in the kitchen, it did peak his interest, so he went after you, and caught you making a sandwich.

,,Baby, I don't know what time it is, but are you really this hungry? You already ate much for dinner, if I recall right. But I mean, a midnight snack never hurt nobody, right? Baby?''

No response. You just carried on making the sandwich, putting it on a plate and setting it on the kitchen table, before retreating yourself back to your room, at where you instantly passed out, as soon as your legs hit the bed.

It left Paul completely baffled, and even more confused, when you woke up the next day with no recollection. He told it to his brothers, and they began sharing their stories of little happenings, not knowing, that one of those might put you in danger at some point.

~-~

It was just recent, that you agreed to let them turn you. It took a little bit over a year to convince you, and many good arguments on top of that, but the boys, Star, and especially Laddie, were more than happy seeing you drink from the bejewelled bottle. But, what about the sleepwalking? Well, the boys thought, that with the transition from human to half vampire to full vampire, it'd go away forever, but sadly, they were wrong. So they had to get creative.

~-~

,,Bub, you gonna come sleeping, too, or...?''

,,In a bit, just wanna finish reading this chapter...Do I really have to sleep upside down, though? I mean, Star and Laddie get the bed, and I like my bed...''