Sleepwalking is scary ~ Poly! Lost Boys x Reader, pt. 2

Part two to ,,Sleepwalking is scary"!Ronniewritesinatree I hope you like this! It came out a little bit else on how I imagined it😅

Ronniewritesinatree I hope you like this! It came out a little bit else on how I imagined it😅

————————————————

Maybe there was something in being really tired, that will not let your body have the chance to sleepwalk...You'll find out soon enough.

~-~

,,David~''

Blood. You could feel it running down your neck and shoulder, lightly being drunk by David, as you held tighter onto the railing, your knees buckling at the sensation, and you could've sworn you could've passed out right then and there, it was unbelievable, until...He stopped. Lapping at the blood and letting his saliva close the wounds, David held you close, turning you around in the process.

,,You're so addictive, I wished I could drink you out...But that wouldn't be fair...''

,,Since when do you think about fair? What girl turned your head around, that YOU think about FAIR?''

,,The very girl right in front of me...''

You had to laugh at how cheesy David could be sometimes, as it's rather rare, since he'd rather just play with you to get HIS answer out, or just straight tell it out.

,,And how does that very girl make you feel?''

,,I think she already knows...''

,,But I think she'd like to hear it from you, ya know?''

,,Well, if she insists...Whenever we're together, you make me feel all squirmy, you know, just so, how do you call it...''

,,Happy?''

,,Yeah, that, too, but it's more, like...You make me feel all tingly inside, whenever I'm with you, and...''

,,...And I could swear you just said that to me yesterday!''

,,Goddamnit, Paul, will you stop interrupting!? I'm trying to have a moment here!''

You couldn't contain your laughter, as Paul, to finalize it, pressed a kiss to David's cheek, taking your hand and leading you to sit behind him on his motorcycle. Wrapping your arms around his waist, Paul turned back his attention to Marko and David, who got on their motorcycles, too.