Early morning ~ The Motorcycle Boy

(In case you've forgotten or didn't know: The Motorcycle Boy's actual name is Jesse James, and that's what I'll be referring him to as:))

That smile, I can't🥺❤️

————————————————

It wasn't even dawn, when I made my way over to Jesse's place. I was up all night, I just couldn't sleep. I don't know why...Maybe I ate something wrong? No, I had a good meal, so that couldn't be it...

I kept thinking, until I tripped over a staircase. Thank god I didn't fall. I've been walking that exact path for years now, and I still trip over the staircase...Clumsy me. As I walked up the stairs, I took out the second key Jesse's father gave me. I didn't live with them, but I know them since forever, and they said, they trust me, so win-win, I guess.

Opening the door was hard enough: That door seems so old, and it creaks a bit, whenever you push it open. But slowly and surely enough, I could open it, without it making too much noise.

After closing the door, I snuck over to the makeshift bed Jesse laid in. ,,Why do you always look so cute?", I quietly asked myself, and got undressed. Now, don't get me wrong, it's not like undressed-undressed: I was wearing a long sleeve pullover and some trousers over my pyjama, which consisted of shorts and a tank top, 'cause I snuck out, and around this time...It's just so cold!

,,Please don't make too much noise", I thought, whilst laying down on the bed. Jesse still hasn't woken up. Or maybe he did, but he just pretends to be asleep?

I scooted closer to him, cuddling myself up. Even though he wasn't wearing a shirt, but only his jeans, his body gave off so much warmth, it felt like summer. I trailed my hand down his chest, and held it over his heart. I just love this man, he's incredible.

As much as I loved that silence, it got stopped, as Jesse woke up. ,,Hey Y/N...What are you doing here?",,Hanging out with you", I replied, stroking over his hair. ,,You snuck away, didn't ya?", he asked me, taking my hand in his. ,,Yeah, but I mean...I couldn't sleep anyways, so I figured, I'd drop by!"

He smiled at me, pulling me closer. ,,My little rascal, hm?" I just nodded, and cuddled as close as I could. Then, without warning, he turned to lay from his side onto his back and pulled me onto him, so I'd be laying on him. He pulled the blanket next to him over us, hugging me under it.

The only thing I did was just looking at him. He looked so freaking hot, sleepy like this. I bit my lip, and a chuckle fell from both of us. ,,I could watch you all day, Y/N, really...You're such a beauty!", he said happily, his voice sounding so soothing.

If people knew, what soft spot he had, they'd freak out! Everybody knew Jesse as the tough Motorcycle Boy, with the mysterious personality, but actually...I like to call him a cuddle bug, 'cause he is! Just like me, he's a freak for physical attention, and he always makes sure, that at least one of his hands is either near me or on my body, like, on my back or whatever.

,,And you're really handsome, you know that, right?", I said, caressing his cheek. There was a small scar on it, and I trailed it up and down with my finger.

I didn't even realize, he was staring at me, before he pulled my chin down, and lovingly kissed me. The kiss was just a mere few seconds, but there was so much passion in it, I melted into it. We pulled apart, lips millimetres from each other, eyes halfway closed, heavy breathing filling the room.

I couldn't wait, so I kissed him back, softly, with as much passion as he did, but longer. It was heated, but so loving, I felt, as if I was on a cloud! Jesse went through my hair and over my back, and I shivered at it. My hands were in his hair, ruffling it. I shifted a bit, so my neck wouldn't hurt from the weird position it was in, and as I did, Jesse shifted, too, but way more. Without breaking the kiss, he sat up and put his back against the wall. I was kind of leaning against him, when he put his hands on my waist, pulling me forward to sit straight on his lap. The kiss still continued, with me biting his lip every now and then, getting a moan from him. It felt so unbelievable, but just at that moment, where the high is the best, Rusty-James entered the flat, and we were forced to stop.

,,Oh, hey, uhm...Sorry to interrupt...Hey Y/N."
,,Hey Russell."

For once I wished he wasn't here, even though I love being around him, but I wanted to continue kissing Jesse so badly, it was a pretty big inconvenience. I shrugged it off, though, getting off of Jesse's lap, sitting next to him, when I remembered, what I wanted to ask Rusty-James.

Rusty-James poured himself a glass of chocolate milk, and sat down on one of the chairs at the small table, facing us.

,,So, Rusty...What were you and Patty up to? 'Cause it'd make us two, since we both snuck out!"
,,You got me, Y/N, but I won't tell ya!'
,,Fair enough, fair enough..."

I knew, that Patty would tell me everything that happened, as soon as I would come home, and she'd see me. After all, she's my sister and best friend.

,,So, Y/N, what about you and Jesse, huh?"
,,I think you saw enough to figure it out yourself!"
,,Deal!"

I don't know why I got in the mood of being passive-aggressive, but as I looked out the window, I could already see why: The sun was rising, and I was tired as hell.

I shifted myself to a comfier position, telling the boys goodnight, and fell asleep, knowing, that I'll have my kiss later again:)

————————————————

Mickey Rourke was so gorgeuos in the 80s, ugh, a literal heartthrob😫❤️