Thighs feel good - Paul (The Lost Boys)

This was requested by Ronniewritesinatree a bit ago, but I forgot about it (sorry🙇‍♂️), but now it's here, so yeah, have fun! And it turned out a bit shorter than expected😅But enjoy some needy Paul:>

————————————————

,,Buuuub, where are you goiiiiiing?''

,,Just going to take a sip of water.''

,,Mhm, no! Stay, please...''

,,Okay...''

Being promptly pulled back into the bed and engulfed into a tight hug, Paul didn't even think of letting you god, and you might know why: The whiny voice, the grabby hands...Little boy was needy.

,,I'll be right back, okay?''

,,Hmpf, okay.''

Begrudgingly, Paul let go of you, opting to cuddle your pillow instead, the scent calking him, as he slowly started to rut into the bed...

,,Paulie, what are you doing?''

,,Huh? Uh, nothing!''

,,Move over.''

Placing your pillow back to its original place, you moved to sit against the headboard, pulling Paul closer, cradling his head in your hands, as it laid on your chest, one of his legs draped over yours, your knee hitting just the right point, making him whimper.

,,Paul, baby, do you need something?''

He tried to keep his movements as minimal as possible, but every bit of friction made him gasp, closing his eyes, holding tightly onto your waist.

,,N-No, j-just wanted to be close to you...''

,,You sound tired...Why don't you sit up, hm?''

,,O-Okay...''

The friction subsided, as Paul moved to sit properly on your lap, hands on his knees, grabbing at them, trying to keep himself under control, as you intertwined your hands with his, rubbing your thumb over the back of his hands. Leaning closer, you whispered to him:

,,I know what you want...Take it, baby boy...Get yourself off...''

You wouldn't even have needed to tell him, just looking at him was enough. Quickly getting rid of his clothes, Paul positioned himself on your thigh once again, stark naked now, his dick half hard, twitching at every little touch, as you moved him closer to you, with your hands on his hips, pushing him back and pulling him forth, earning little whimpers, as he leaned down to kiss you, holding onto your head with both hands.

,,That feel good, baby?''

,,Yeah, yeah...Fuck, you taste good...''

Laying down flat on your back, Paul cuddled closer, his head nestled in your neck, him moaning right into your ear, your leg pressing just right against his crotch, now rock hard, the angle perfect.

He looked so cute: His hand clawing at the sheets and your skin, which you were sure would be red for days, his hair slightly sticking to his forehead, and the drooling, which was just the cherry on top. His cock was a sight, too: The head red, and you knew how much it must hurt him, but with every grind, every bit of friction, you could see the relief, with the little droplets of pre-cum spreading all over your thigh.

,,Hnng, gonna cum! Ah-''

,,Already? You can hold a second longer, can't you?''

,,N-No, p-please! I- I have to!''

,,Give me a beautiful moan, then I'll let you.''

Gosh, was the moan beautiful! Full of pleads and whimpers all throughout it, spurt after spurt of his beautiful cum all over your thighs, even a little bit on your stomach as well.

,,Thank you, thank you, thank you...''

,,Don't have to thank me, you did it all yourself, bub.''

,,Mhm, still thank you. And I'm sorry, you just felt so good...''

,,It's alright, I enjoyed it!''

He pulled you closer, playing with the waistband of your underwear, pulling it, and letting it snap against your skin.

,,So, can I fuck you now, or...?''

,,Already?''

,,Yup, already!''

This'll be one hell of a night.