Heart-shaped Hoodie ~ Paul (The Lost Boys)

So, this was requested by the lovely Ronniewritesinatree , and I hope you like it!<3

Warnings: smut, mirror sex, choking (if you squint), creampie

————————————————

————————————————

Ronnie.

No matter if it was her being mentioned, or any other girl on the boardwalk: Paul's thoughts would always go back to her, no matter the circumstances.

~-~

It was a fresh day (well, night to be exact), and Paul, Marko, Dwayne, David, Laddie and Star were once again out on the boardwalk, chilling near the railing where the stairs led down to the beach, as Marko and Paul were rough-housing, laughing like crazy, until Star went in between, but with a smile, breaking them up, before pulling Paul a little bit aside.

,,What'd you break us up for? It was just getting fun!''

,,Yeah, I know, and I'll let you continue in a second, but, uh...Can I ask you something about Ronnie?''

,,What about her?''

,,Uh...She told me you'd go by her house tonight, and...Do you have a gift? I know she says your presence is enough, but I think she'd appreciate something small.''

Blinking a million times, mouth slightly open, Paul realized, that Star was indeed right. But what could he possibly gift her?

,,Paulie, close your mouth, to else you're gonna catch flies!''

,,Huh? Oh, sorry...''

Little to their knowing, Dwayne, David and Marko were amusedly watching, whilst Laddie was playing with a little action figure Star had gotten him, more interested in it than the actual conversation, until Ronnie's name was dropped.

,,I have an idea!''

,,And that would be what, Laddie?''

,,A hoodie!''

,, A hoodie?''

,,Yes! One of these big ones!''

,,You mean the oversize?''

,,If that's what they call it, then yes!''

A hoodie...Everybody loves them, and when Laddie and Paul went to the nearby open clothing store on the boardwalk to search for one (a specific one which Laddie remembered), it released some sweet memories, when Paul and Ronnie just started dating.