Pool ~ Chris Shiherlis

(This is starting from the same scene in Heat (1995), where Chris comes home to his wife sitting at the pool, counting money

(This is starting from the same scene in Heat (1995), where Chris comes home to his wife sitting at the pool, counting money. Y/N's the wife, and I wish you much fun;))

Also, I couldn't find the GIF with that scene, so appreciate this lil picture of them<3

————————————————

,,I'm home!''

Jumping a bit as the door slammed behind him, I smiled, as I saw my husband Chris out of the corner of my eye, walking up to me happily.

,,Hello there, beautiful...''

,,Hey there, handsome...''

,,You know, I could just jump you right here...''

,,Then why don't you...?''

Leaning down in a stretched out pose, he kissed me softly, staying in that pose as he pulled away.

,,You know, we're 8000 short, honey.''

,,I know, I know, we're a little bit late this month, but don't worry, okay, hun? Now, back to-''

,,Business...''

Chriss kissed me again, lowering himself, until he was in front of me, kneeling, his hands having a strong grip on my thighs, keeping them apart.

,,What do you want to do, baby?''

,,Surprise you...Haven't set my mind on anything specific...''

,,That already sounds like a plan to me...I'll let you do...''

,,You won't regret it.''

Massaging my thighs softly, he worked his hands up to my waist, pulling me closer, by hooking his fingers into the belt loops of my jeans. Being a little impatient, Chris basically ripped the zipper of my jeans down, making me lift my hips to pull them down.

,,Well, somebody's eager!''

,,How can't I be, with such a beautiful wife!?''

Chuckling at his comment, I thought he would take my panties right off, too, but no, he insisted that they would stay on for a little bit.

,,What are you going to do, when I still have them on?''

,,Oh, a lot, actually...''