Adrian Micheal's (heir to the Micheal property)

Adrian's pov

  I woke up to the annoying alarm, in attempt to turn it off I fell from the bed and landed on the ground with a thud.
  Fuck I cursed and groaned in frustration  rubbing my bruise Ankle, suddenly a notification popped up on my phone,I picked it up to see who texted me,

Berry:hey dude you coming to school?

Me:yea wassup

Berry: hurry up you might want to see someone.

Me:huh!? Really? Who?

Berry: just get your lazy ass out of bed and come here.😉

I left his last message unreplied as I walked into my bathroom I took my brush, brushed my teeth while I prepared a warm bath, I went to my Walk in closet pulled out a pair of dark jeans and a black hoodie with, black sneakers, well typically I love black it's just me.

Well that's Adrian's picture above.

This is berry 🥺****************************************

This is berry 🥺
****************************************

As he drove into the school girls started running and squealing his name,he removed a bubble gum from his mouth and throw it in the Air he watched as girl's struggled to get the bubble gum, a dangerous smirk on his face,he turned around to see two girls glaring daggers at each other, the eventually had to share the bubble gum,he made an "eww"  face and chuckled.

Kimberly's pov

I turned around to where the noise was coming from that's when I Saw what caused such noise "the popular Adrian Micheal's stood there in All his glory, I was drooling he had jet black hair, blue eyes and he had the perfect body,I was drooling seriously Kimberly get a hold of yourself, I turned around as I went to my locker to exchange my book I was having,my first music class, well I was not of high status so my class would be the 3rd building,I walked with my head down. As I almost got to my class someone stopped me, three girls.

She the new girl I guess so the one who was raped and dumped at the road side. The fat one said with a scoff,

I felt my eyes sting as the tears threatened to come out,no not now don't let their taunts make you cry,  "Amazon's don't cry"my mom's voice echoed through my head.

  Probably the reason fred dumped her. the other blonde chipped in.

He couldn't have dumped me I did, and trust me if I tell him to come back to me with a snap of my finger he would come running back like a five year. I said with a smirk on my face.

Wait did you just talk back at me? the fat one asked with a look of disbelief.

I don't need to know who you are to put you in your place I said with a scoff and brush past them and walked into my class damnit am five minutes late.

Hey buddies the next chapter would be uploaded soon vote ,comment like and share. I would not be uploading everyday because of my jamb examinations but trust me I would make it upto you guys.
  Love you XXX ❤️🌹🎀💐