The revenge

I woke up today, I don't know why I had a bad feeling about today.
  I took my bath and wore my clothes, I stared at myself in the mirror, dark circles under my eyes, from yesterday's late night shift.
I sighed as I picked my bag up and went downstairs, to see my mom at the dining room, already eating her food.

Kim!? My mom exclaimed, "when did you get home yesterday, I thought you had a sleep over",she continued.
I scoffed. Since when do I have sleep overs I thought.
  "Morning to you too mom", I replied sarcastically.
I don't remember having any friends the only friend have had, she died of asthma, since then I haven't gotten any friends.

Bye mom I said as I got to door, I didn't feel like eating anything.

~•~*•~•~•~*•~•~•*~•~•~•*~•~•~*•~•~•~*•~•~•~*•

I walked to school, I checked my wrist watch, I missed first period, great.

As I walked to my locker I saw the slut stamp on it, without much thinking, I know who did it ,am suspecting Adrian or Sheila.

I sighed as I peeled it off and tossed it into the bin. Still having a bad feeling about today,, I decided to brush it off and go for second period.

"Kim you ok?"  Greyson asked me, I glanced at Adrian's table he wasn't there, I was wondering why he wasn't in school.
" Kim!? "Greyson called I blinked. "You were saying?"  I asked him absentmindedly.
Wait why was I thinking about Adrian, he has been a dick.
Damn!.you Adrian, I muttered under my breath, so greyson wouldn't hear me.

"Is it just me? U seem off today what's up?"
Greyson asked me. "I  woke up today on my bad side, someday's are like that", I said as I shrugged.
  "So my parents would be having their promotion party Friday, would you like to come?" greyson asked scratching his neck nervously. I took his hand away from his neck.

"Why do you always do that?" I asked him absentmindedly, I discovered I was still holding his hand; and his cheeks were, red, wait is he blushing?
  I cleared my throat as I spoke, "u don't have to be nervous we are friends ok?" I got a nod in return. I wanted to say something when the Bell rang signalling Time for fourth period.
  We walked to class together. "So? What time is the party actually starting?" I asked
"By  9 pm" greyson replied as we took our seats,"u coming?" he  asked me, I nod my head in response.
I saw his face lighten I sighed, craning my neck to see if Adrian was in class, just like before he wasn't in class.

~•~•~•~*•~•~*•~•~•*~•~•*~•~•*~•~•~*•~•~•*~•~•

I was walking to my locker when I fell, I discovered, someone pour paint on the floor. I regained my composure to stand up only to realize bricks been thrown at me from every corner of the school, I used my arms to shield my face , I stood up to run but I feel on my face again because of the sticky liquid on the floor, my vision started to go blurry.

  "Stop" I heard a masculine voice, as I felt someone rushing towards me I couldn't see the person, because of the dark circles forming in my eyes, but I could make out the words this person was saying.

"Please! hang on" the voice said with panic and pain, for some reasons,unknown to me I Wanted to comfort this person, I felt myself being lifted of the ground, as i welcomed the darkness.

Hi gummy bears we meet again, thank you reading my book, am greatful, please feel free to correct any errors. You can inbox me, I really appreciate, thank you. ❤️🥺