isolation

A week has passed, since the incident happen, Kimberly, did everything humanly possible to avoid Adrian, at times she would sneak into the library with her food, whenever she notices him staring, she would pretend like, he wasn't there, at times, when he would write things on piece of paper and throw it at her, she would read and ignore it.

  Adrian was really confused and infuriated, suddenly he got an idea and he smirked, Kimberly, just wait a little baby I love playing games he thought , just in time the Bell rang, signalling break period, as she was about to run out of the class, he stood up from his seat and approached her.

"Why the rush"  Adrian asked his plan was to irritate her, all along, she just stood staring at him, Kimberly coughed, "I will be late for break" see you later a.... Adrian" , she stuttered as she made to excuse herself, but he pulled her back, making her to collide with his chest.

She made sure to avoid, looking into his eyes, but Adrian was Adrian, he raised her Chin up with his index finger, "u know I saw you as an angel"? He brought his face closer, and whispered,"Never knew you could lie like this" he concluded, he gave him self a mental pat on the shoulder when he saw her shocked expression.

Kimberly just scoffed ànd made to Walk away again ,when he caught her waist, he turned her around,  placed her two hands on the wall and pinned it with one hand.

They stared at each other, lost in each other's eyes, for a moment Kimberly could not breath, she just stared at his eyes blue hues swirling around it.

  Adrian leant down to her ear and whispered, "u are so small, my beautiful flower, seeing you vulnerable and at my Mercy is doing things to me, am trying to control myself".

   Kimberly blushed profusely as she felt a tingling sensation spread through her body, he could have any girl he want and he was a play boy, Kimberly thought.

  She started wriggling out of his grip but he was too strong, she couldn't get out of his grip she gave up and glared at him

"u can pretend all you want, but I know you want me", he realeased her hand and bent down to her level "soon you would want me",he added as he strolled away nonchalantly.

Kimberly made sure to avoid Adrian till the closing of school, as the bell rang, she sighed in relief, but her happiness was short lived, as someone help her on her shoulder and twirled her around, she smiled thinking it was greyson, when she saw Adrian, she stopped smiling and frowned.

"What do you want?" Kimberly asked trying to be brave " I just wanted to tell you, you look really cute today" he answered, I didn't want to believe him but the softness in his eyes was saying something else, t----thanks I stuttered, I was at a loss of words, he smirked when he saw my reaction to his compliments, sly bastard I thought I turned on my heel and went away.

Hey babies it's me again, enjoy more chapters coming in today.
I love you

Empress presh xx ❤️