recovery

Kimberly

     I woke up with a throbbing pain at the back of my head, I groaned, the pain was unbearable, it felt like a thousand needles, was, been nailed into my head.
I tried to open, my eyes it felt like it was glued together, I gave up and tried to raise my hands, it was as if invincible chains, were holding them  down, wtf is wrong with me!? I screamed in my head.

I gave up, I was really sleepy, I let myself relax, as I drifted off to sleep again,

This time when I woke up, I could finally open my eyes, I squinted my eyes as sunlight, seeped Into my.....Wait!? Where am I? I squinted my eyes trying to remember, where I am, and how I got here,I remembered everything that happened, but I still didn't know who my prince In shining armor is.

I was in those annoying, ugly hospital gowns, I sat up looking around. "looking for someone?" I turned around to see who the voice belonged to, there stood Adrian, with two cups of coffee and sandwich in a tray, smiling at me.
My mouth hung open. I finally recovered from the shock, "what are you doing here?"
I asked feigning ignorance, I was happy, he was here, but what was he doing here.

"Is that a way to say thank you?" He asked with a frown on his face.
I Maintained my stern composure and kept a straight face. "Thank you for?" I asked absentmindedly, playing with my fingers, I always, played, with my fingers when am nervous, who wouldn't be nervous, when the hottest guy you know is staring at you like a prey.

He  started approaching me, dangerously, I backed away, till I hit the wall, he Bent down, so his breath was fanning my face and placed two hands on the wall caging me, when I looked up his face was red with anger, I looked away.
"After saving you from the claws of death, u are still ungrateful?" He spoke through gritted teeth, I didn't reply him, I was too frightened to do that, instead I bit my lip absentmindedly, staring at my fingers.

His eyes followed my lips, they lingered there too long,"stop doing that" he said as he punched the wall above my head, tears were escaping  my eyes, have never felt like this before, scared, so scared.

The next thing I knew I was being lifted of the bed into his arms, he made me sit on his laps, straddling him, I blushed at the position we were in, "I'm so sorry ok I didn't mean to hurt you" he whispered as he wipe the tear off my cheek. I nodded in response.
After a while i calmed down, a nurse came, to to change my bandage and it was time to leave.

Adrian dropped me off, I hadn't uttered a single word, I like that he respected my decision and didn't bring up any conversation.
He was about to go when I stopped him, "adrian?"  I called him he stopped on his tracks and turned, "thank you for saving me"  I said as I turned on my heel and shut the door with a pounding heart, "why am I feeling like this?"  Kimberly get a grip on your self, I mentally scold myself.

Hi guys it's.me again, I know the book is probably boring, but trust me this is the last boring part.

Then don't forget to like share and comment your thoughts, it's means a lot to me. It's encourages my 16 Year old mind to write more.

Empress presh xx❤️