chapter 3:a known secret

Kimberly's pov.

How did she get to know about the rape incident? I asked myself
Probably fred told her he dumped me because I was raped or I was a whore. I shook my head not wanting the memories of that night flooding back.

I walked through the hallways looking for the number on my key to see if it was the same as the locker I was standing in front of.

I almost sigh in relief ,when I saw it was the same I quickly changed my book,I looked at my old worn out watch. Two minutes to my first and I will be late.

I clasped my book tightly in my hands and ran straight to my class ,I was panting when I got to my classroom door. As I turned the door knob I walked into the classroom All eyes on me, not to deny the fact I was really beautiful,I had emerald eyes and curvy hips, and straight long legs to complement my curvy big ass,I knew I was endowed but, I was poor people would barely notice me.

Ms Roberts you are late on your first day ?
Any excuse? I don't tolerate lateness

I looked upto see a man in his early 40's, with round glasses on his nose; he looked funny, I bit my lip to stop me from laughing,I heard people snickering from the back of the classroom.

I cleared my throat suddenly feeling nervous, I was a terrible liar so I couldn't risk lying I would get caught,I had only one option to apologise.

So..so... sorry sir it won't happen again I managed to crook out.

Ok ms Kimberly get to your sit let's start today's work.
Am Mr Maxwell.
I will be teaching you history of music he added. I feel relieve seep into me as I went to sit at the front of a group of boys.
I felt eyes on me everytime I decided to ignore it and focus on the lesson
"mr Maxwell" was teaching; the Bell finally rang I picked my bag up and scurried to my locker exchanged my book and left for my next class, the class was almost empty I went to the end of the class to sit at the back of the classroom when a red head boy came to sit close to me.

Hi! he greeted I looked up to see big puppy brown eyes staring at me.
Hi I greeted back shyly ,am Greyson he said sticking his hands out am Kimberly I said shaking his hand lightly .
u are new here? I nodded my head in response,he wanted to say something but suddenly looked up I followed his eyes to where he was looking I looked up to met icy blue eyes, his eyes were trained on me I looked away.
All the girls in the classroom were staring at him and drooling he was dangerously handsome, but I couldn't be that easy, couldn't this girls have an ounce of shame?

I decided start a conversation with Grayson, to distract myself since he was still staring at me like a creep fed up I looked up and mouthed a "what are you staring at" he raised an eyebrow in amusement,he then had a smirk on his face as he started walking closer to where I sat with his stupid group of maniac's.

Hey gorgeous! he said as he took a seat at my front row and turned to me. I just rolled my eyes and continue talking to Grayson.
The teacher walked in everything goes silent.

After thirty minutes the Bell rang, I packed my book,I was about heading out when someone grabbed my arm, I looked up to see Grayson a shy smile on his face he scratched the back of his head nervously .
I was hoping we could eat lunch together? He asked me nervously.
"Sure"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We walked to the cafeteria, with Grayson saying funny things and me laughing my ass out.

We took our meal. I sat at the table opposite Adrian and his stupid maniac's, I felt someone staring at me but I just ate and laughed ,because Grayson was so funny i discovered Greyson was fun to be with.

I also discovered I had the remaining classes ,with Greyson and mister cute face too. The day went by in a Blur Greyson decided to give me a ride with his motorcycle I accepted it happily, I got home and found out my mom was long gone I took my bath and changed into my clothes as I left for work.

Hi guys I know this is not much just a filler the next chapters would be worth it 🥺🥺 please vote and comment also share

Xxx Alem precious loves you ❤️💙😫

t