Not so amazing day

Kimberly's pov

I hurried to the busstop almost missing the bus,I sat close to a guy with blonde hair and grey eyes,hi! I greeted politely,he just looked at me with a scowl on his face and continued looking out the window.
      "Rude much I thought as I rolled my eyes,I sighed and ignored him I "guess" "grumpy jerk" would be my name for him.

People were busy going about their day, I opened my old phone to check the time, great just great. I was supposed to be at work five minutes ago,but her I am stuck in traffic,mr miller wouldn't want to hear any of my excuses today,he"ll probably make me work extra shifts today; then I will end up going home by 12 am in the morning.

The traffic started moving,I was relieved I realeased a breath I didn't know I was holding.

~*  ~* ~* ~* ~* ~*

Ms Roberts you are late again!? Mr miller's voice came drifting through my ears I froze on my spot.
Hi mr miller I greeted sarcastically,he just stared at me with a "I need -and- explanation -look.I was tempted to roll my eyes but I wasn't ready to loose my Job.
They was traffic I blurted out, but don't worry I will work the extra shift,I smiled which came out as a grimace,"fine"he said and walked away.

    Hey!"gummy bears" callie the older waitress greeted, as I came out of the changing room.
Hi! I waved to her as I took my position close to the door, Callie was in her mid thirties, she was like a second mother to me.

  Just as I was about to clean the last table of, the front door dinged,I looked up to see familiar blue eyes staring at me, could this day get any better? The traffic now the blue eyed monster great.

Don't just stand there staring at me I know am attractive, but I don't have all the time in the world to be your movie. Get your ass here and take my order.adrian said his friends were snickering and snorting.

I angrily placed the menu in front of him our hands touched I felt the spark like a jolt of electricity,I felt his eyes on me I pulled my hand away,as I waited for him to place his order,I left to bring the chocolate cakes and strawberry ice creams, I almost laughed guys licking strawberry ice creams? Wow! just wow!!.

I came back with their order, to a blonde girl which I recognized as the cheerleading captain, sucking and licking Adrian's face .Eww girl don't you have shame!?
    I   saw Adrian smirking and looking at me with raised brow,u could join us if you want, his annoying voice rang through my ears, I decided have had enough, I turned to face him,with a dangerous smile on my face, "not everybody would be on their knees for you,I have high self esteem" I completed that statement with a flip of my hair,as I turned on my heels and walked away furiously,making sure to shake my big curvy ass.

I heard someone say "Damn" I smirked that's exactly the reaction I wanted to get.

Hey Griffin's sorry have not updated been really sick so sorry but I will try as much as I can.
Am a sixteen years old writer please support me by
Liking
Commenting
And sharing.

I love you xxx empress presh ❤️🥰😊