feeling's

I stared at her sleeping figure, she looked more beautiful and peaceful when she slept, I recalled what happened.
I was angry at myself, had it been I was there she wouldn't have been in this situation, I pulled at my hair roughly, as I glanced at her, her hands we so tiny, they were calling out to me to touch them.
I took them in my hands surprisingly it was really soft. hell!¿ Have never felt like this.
I sighed, "Kimberly"  what are you doing to me, I muttered under my breath. My eyes never leaving her sleeping form, she looked like a fallen angel.

  I noticed a crease form at her eyebrows, I straightened it out.
   I smiled to my self, she was so feisty when she was conscious, what i would give to see that cute face scrunch up in disgust and annoyance.

I recalled, how she ignored me on her first day at school.  No girl has ever rejected me, I was annoyed at first, but when I thought about it, I was proud of her. The rumours of her being raped was true, but I didn't give a fuck. I ran a background check on her, call me creepy, but I don't care, I was being possessive I know, but who wouldn't be when you had such a mysterious girl, like her running through your mind everyday, I couldn't even sleep or think straight, without her interrupting my thoughts.

I looked at her wrist, tiny scar's marred her beautiful, wrist, everything about this girl intrigues, me, as they tell a, story of pain, regrets and self inflicted abuse. I didn't know what was going on in her life, I just wanted to be there for her, the thought of someone hurting her again made my fists clench, she was strong to have endured, the Taunts and emotional abuse, I was proud of her

"Mr Micheal" Dr Coleman interrupted my thoughts ,can I see you in my office for a few minutes?" I glanced at Kimberly's side,I don't know if leaving her would be the best decision now. As if sensing my discomfort, Dr Coleman spoke up. "She'll be fine she just needs rest" I nod my head in agreement as I followed him.

~•~•*~•~*•~•~•~*•~•~•~•~*•~*•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
As I sat down in Dr Coleman's office a lot of things was going through my mind, I thought of the possibilities of her, having a broken rib or head concussion, I kept hoping it wasn't the latter.

"So are you her boyfriend?" Dr Coleman asked me I just stared at him blankly I will be honored to be her boyfriend, but am far from that if she even consider's me a friend.
"Thank God you got there on time" seeing my hesistance to reply his question. I knew if I hadn't gotten there on time, it would have been worse, but am happy I got there on time. I was waiting for the good or Bad News. I just nod my head.

  "As soon as she wakes up she can be discharged", "here" he said handing me a medicine bag."Make  sure she takes them"
"Thank you for your time" , he said as he stretched his hand for me to shake, i shook his hand as I stood up to leave.

Hi guys so i decided to update daily, so here is my update I know it's short, pardon me I Type with my phone not a laptop, so enjoy.
I love you all.