progress

'I stared at the glass Wall in front of me,I remembered when I chose this paint, my Life was in turmoil, my family wasn't the most happy family, "people" saw it to be'.

'My dad was abusive yet my Mom wouldn't file for a divorce,because she believes he can change for the better, but I believe he would never change,he is beyond redemption'.

Kimberly was a light to my dark soul, she was so innocent,the way she walks, talks when ever she's annoyed,I couldn't let her go.i was obsessed with her.

'Sometimes when life gives you a gift, you end up throwing it away because you know you don't deserve it, I couldn't let her go even when I knew, I couldn't keep her, my world is too dangerous, I couldn't involve her,I had a lot of enemies,that would be looking for a weakness, due to how much enemies, my Dad made, so much for being top one in business industries'.

'We had various airports, clubs, five star restaurant's, hotels and a lot of innovation companies'.

'Being rich has it's perks.'

I heard  shouts downstairs interrupting my thoughts,just as I imagined,Mom and Dad were at it again, over the years as I grew up I learnt to stand up for myself,Mom and Hailey, my younger sister.

Before I got downstairs, Dad had already punched her in the face,making her nose bleed, he was about to land another punch, when I held his fist and forcefully, pulled him, off her,I was trying to control myself, so I wouldn't do something I'll regret.

I quickly grabbed my car keys and speed away ,till the familiar cafe, came into view,I needed to see her, or else I might loose It,I had anger issues,I couldn't control it.

Just as I had expected she was in there serving another table,but I didn't like the site I saw,she was uncomfortable,with the way, that filthy old man was touching, her, she tried to get away but he held her hand, he tugged on her hand till his hand found her ass and he slapped It hard,that was when I lost it.

  I forcefully gripped his hand away from her ass, as I landed a punch on his face,I heard something crack,I knew I had broken His nose,but I didn't care I continue going until some people managed to pull me off.

I searched the dinner for something,until I saw her, I grabbed her hand, she refused to come with me,I knew she was scared because of the scene I created, I would kill myself before I hurt her.

I hurled her over my shoulder and carried her to my car,I threw her in and tucked her in, I rounded the car as I got in the driver's seat,I felt her eyes me all the while I was driving.

She grabbed my knuckles, it was all bloodied and injured, I raise, my eyebrows as I turned around to face her our eyes locked, I couldn't look away,I was hypnotized, absentmindedly,I brought my thumb, to her face as i wiped the tears that,was escaping her eyes.

"U...didn't have to fight for me" she said as she hiccuped.

  'Was she worried about me, is that the reason why she was crying' i felt a warm feeling in my chest, i didn't want to believe it so I decided to make a joke out of the situation,but I was happy,at least she was worried about me that would have to do for now, that was what I need to know, we had a chance together.

"Kimberly Roberts worried about me?, i can die now" i joked, she had a scowl on her face.

"Jerk" she muttered under her breath. "by the way you have saved me twice,what are you? My Knight in shining armor?" She concluded.

I chuckled lightly, "Am not a knight am a prince" i said trying to put up a serious face,she just burst out laughing, we talked for a while,until we got to her, House i was about to speed off when she offered to take care of my injuries, how could I refuse such an offer.

Hi,guys,it's me again, have not been updating because,have been very busy at work, but I would make it up to you guys.

Please don't forget to like share and comment.

Love empress presh🌹🌹🌺