cup cakes

Kimberly's pov

I took out the first aid, kit as I changed my clothes to a short and tank top, I saw him sitting down on one of the sofa, we had, he turned his head,I was squirming under his gaze, I felt uncomfortable yet hot, I know my cheeks, we turning red because of the smirk I saw on his face,I tried to avoid the feeling in my body, and focus on cleaning his wounds up. I cleared my throat, as I sat opposite him.

"Let's get that cleaned up,before it gets infected" i said mentally patting my self for no stuttering.

I held his huge hands in mine, i squatted, in front of him so as to give me a better view of his injury, I began to dress his wounds, as strands of my hair fell in front of my face, before I could brush it back, I felt Adrian tucking it in between my ears, I looked up to see him staring at me but his eyes, was on my lips, I looked away.

Whatever i was thinking was,suppressed by the feeling of him having a girlfriend, even tho he was nice to me it doesn't mean he had an ulterior motive.

I looked away from him, as i wrapped his injury up with a band aid, i stood up dusting my shorts, I returned the first aid kit, and came back to meet him, typing angrily on his phone. I coughed to get his attention. He looked up and sighed rubbing his hand against his face.

"I will go bake some cupcakes, make yourself comfortable ok!" I said, as i turned around heading towards the kitchen.

"I'll help, i don't mind", i turned around to see Adrian standing up.

"What!"? I couldn't believe my ears, the famous Adrian Michaels offering to bake with me.

"It's fine if you don't me" he said, with a disappointed look.

"No it's fine come on" i gestured for him, to follow me.

Five minutes later>>>>

"Adrian what the fuck are you doing?" I exclaimed, this was the second time he was pour flour all over my body.

He was chuckling as he continued to do what he was doing, i was regretting my decision of allowing him, to bake with me, he wasn't helping at all, he was just making things, harder for me.

I couldn't lie to myself, I enjoyed his company except my Mom, nobody comes here.

The oven chimed signalling the cupcakes were ready. I brought them out inhaling the sweet aroma.

"Can I have some?" Adrian asked, giving me the puppy eyes. Just then a mischievous idea popped into my head.

"How about you clean the mess you made and have a lot of cookies, as you want" i smirked when I saw his reaction to what I said.

I said at the top of the counter, and placed the cookies, behind me, smiling, at my little victory. He started approaching me dangerously, in a matter of seconds he was in front of me,leaning in, i felt his lips graze my collar bone, an involuntary moan escaped my lips. I immediately shut my mouth close, he chuckled, it was music to my ears, i felt him grab the tray of pancakes and ran out of the kitchen, while i struggled to catch my breath.

"What was that?".

Hi guys, I know this is short but, just bear with me am really stressed out, i will make it up to you on Sunday.

Please don't forget to vote, comment like and share.

Empress presh xxx💓👑