2. flashback

Jeff looked down and slowly tilted his head and looked outside through window..More like looking for someone..

Lee :" Look look my baby is shy.. See how he is avoiding eye contact.." She hold his face in her hand " I still can't believe that you are grown up and today onwards going to start your own life.. " She teared up.. But she laughed and wipe her eyes "aish today is my baby boys wedding.. The most awaited day of my life and now I'm crying "  Songsit and Jeff hug her . "Aish leave it.. Come on baby.. Let's go.. Your beautiful groom is waiting for you " She smiled at him.

Jeff looked outside for the last time and nod his head.

Bible was focused on the road

Bible was focused on the road.. He just want to reach the wedding hall  before evey thing become too late..

🔴 red light 🔴

He almost curse the government and his fate.. Now is in the middle of traffic.. Even if he think of taking a cab he can't make it on time.. And walking is not even a choice.. He was frustrated and at the edge of losing his cool.. But something got his attention..At the side of the road little bit away from his car two children's were fighting . One is taller and another is 4/5 inch smaller than the other.. All of sudden small one push the other one and he fall down and started crying...

Bible was not even in the sense to check whether the child is okay or not.. He.. He was thinking about the time which change is fate..

____________________________________

? : sir but I don't like to go to that type of places.. You know that too.. I'm not like to be in crowd sir.. Pls sir..

? : you think I have an option Bible..?? Bro your friend organised this event for his brother-in-law..!!

Bible : huh..!? You have a brother..!?

? : hmm.. Yess... He is coming back from Paris after 5 years.. He is a singer as well as a writer too..!!

Bible : ohh.. But sir..!! Why do I have to come..!? I don't know him.. I only know you and that crack head.. Pls sir plsss tell him.. He won't hear me.. But he will listen to you..

? :" really..!? He will listen to me "😂😂😂😂 "sorry ben but it's funny.." He stand up from his seat and walk near to the exist.. "You know..? Tomorrow I have an important meeting with Japanese XX company.. But he didn't even know how much  important it is.. Still he told me.. Nahh he order me to accompany him for organising the party.. And you are telling me he will listen to me.. Don't joke around.. There is no way to escape from that devil.. Now come it's time for the meeting.. " He left  with that..

Bible : "but sir--- aishh... AAPPOOOOOOO.. " He cursed and take the important file before running behind his boss..

 " He cursed and take the important file before running behind his boss

Author's pov

Apo : where is he..!? Mile try to call him... We are already 30 minutes late but he is not here.. Did he already left baby..!? Try to call him..

Mile : his phn is still switched off.. May be he is talking with someone or using toilet..

Apo : "a small change it's not talking it's flirting..!! Huh" He roll his eyes.

Mile : "but you love that flirty boy more than me." He get closer and about to kiss him. But....Apo : "go away .. Let's check on him.. Come.. " He drag his bf with him towards the other side.. "There there.. There is he..!! Look look... " " JEFFFFFFFF " A handsome man look back with a wide smile when he hears his name.. Everyone's attention is on him now... He was like a male model and he was adored by the fairer sex for his black hair. His crescent-of-moon eyebrows were thin and narrow. He carried an imperious nose well and his angular cheekbones carved down towards a flinty jaw. He had a manly, Samson physique.  His mariner-blue eyes were orb round and darted constantly, a-gleam with delight and the vigour of youth. They were soft, Irish eyes and swam with joy. They shone brightly, like two sapphires dipped in milky pools. 

He glided with an athletic grace without skipping a beat. "Phi" He was excited to meet his brother... He was happy to meet his sweet brother and brother in law after a long time... "Phi I missed you soooo muchhhhh" Mile open his arm to hug his grown up. Baby brother.. But guess what..!? His devil already  hug his brother  " Apo I can't breathe ." "Aishh mood spoiler. " "Po leave me I will di-" "Then die silently bitch why you have to scream like this". Jeff break the hug and look at him in disbelieve..and looked at his brother and smile widely. " Phi i-". " Let's go... Let's go.. They all are waiting.. Come come" Even before that two brothers tell something that one devil drag them out to the their car.

____________________________________

Jeff : Apo.. Pls I'm hungry..!!!!!

Apo : you can eat as much as you want when you reach there... I already arranged everything.. And you know what Bible is the one going to cook..!!

Jeff : Bible..!? Who is that now..!?

Mile : my secretary

Apo : MILE..!! He is not just a secretary.. He is my friend more appropriately my brother.

Jeff scoff and said " So much of hyping for a secretary "

Apo : I already told you he is not just a secretary... And I bet when you see him you will be head over heels for him..!!

Jeff : let's see who gonna be head over heel..

Apo : " Sweetheart " He called Jeff in a mocking tone " He is handsome.. Elegant.. smoky..gallant..captivating . alluring..sensuous---" "hem". " Ahh😅 but not more than my hubby.. " Jeff laugh and looked outside.. He miss this city... And it's changed a lot.. 5 yr.. After 5 yr he is coming back... He missed his home.. He missed his parents... He missed ever thing about here.. And he was excited.. Super duper excited.. But little did he know.. His life is going to change..!!

" 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞. 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇.. "

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 

𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠...