3. First fight

They reach their destination...

Apo : wait wait wait... Where are you rushing too..!?

Jeff : "Apooooo" He whined... " I'm at the edge of loosing my composure .. Don't push me hard.. I want food right now..!! I'm hungry. I don't care anything.. I want food means I want it.. I mean right now..!!! " He push apo aside and rush inside to their table.. Their friends and some relatives comes to welcome him.. But who cares... He want food... That's the only thing he cares for now..!!

All the others who gathered there to welcome him was looking at him in pure surprise... Like they all are here for him.. And this man.. Just come and Went straight to eat..!?

Apo : mile.. You didn't provide any fund for him for this 5 year..!? Why he is acting he didn't see any food for this whole 5 yr.. !?

Mile : "he was coming from Paris to Thailand.. Not from Phuket to Bangkok.. It's a long journey and it's  obvious that he is hungry... And mainly he don't like flight food.." He hold Apo's waist and pull him closer to his chest... "but I'm okay with anything if it is served by you ..." 

Apo :" what a horny ass.. " he push that man a little and storm inside to protect his so called friend aka brother in law from their relatives and friends judging eyes..

___________________________________

Jeff : uff what a relief... Food was really good... It's all according to my preference... Tell that man. .. hmm what was his name..!? Hmm ahh whatever.. Tell him I like his food.. Now let me go and rest..

Apo : 1st his name is Bible..
2nd tell him yourself..
3rd we gathered here to welcome you.. So you are not going to anywhere.

He don't have energy to fight with his soon to be brother in law.. More than that they all gathered here for him and how can he leave like that.. He take a long breath and nodded his head..

He greeted his relatives and friends and also said sorry for his misbehaving.. he was getting bored of answering  to the same question to everyone.. he is supper tired.. he just somehow wants to go to home and sleep.. he sighed at the thought of home... yes he was excited and extremely happy to meet his brothers but he is not ready to meet mom and dad yet...yes he miss them so much but he is not ready to meet them.. he want some time.. but he know there is no way around.. he was getting lost in his thought but his track lost when his brother comes with one of his friends...

Mile : "Jeff.. this is Build.. Build Jakapan Puttha... he is one of our best model.. as well as an actor too.. "  Jeff smiled at his brother and turn to the other side ..

Jeff :" of course I know him.. in fact its will surprise if someone said they don't know Thailand's heartthrob.." build smiled at him and said 

Build : you are exaggerating..

Jeff :  definitely not... you are always the hot topic on twitter.. your fans are always ready to kill someone who hurt you.. and How could that not be true...? anyway I'm happy that you over come everything and started to workup on your goals.. best of luck for that...

Build : "Thanks man.." they hug before moving to the next person.

Jeff is tired of smiling at every person he meet and they will again and again ask the same question... So he excused himself from his brother's friend cycle and went for a drink...

____________________________________
After 15 mint

Bible's pov

Bible : that's mine..!!

Jeff : I'm the one whole took it first..

Bible : I don't care.. I want that one.. I specially made myself for me..

Jeff : don't annoy me... I like it.. And I will take it..

Since from the starting he is not feeling well.. He don't like to be in crowd.. And he was suffocating here since morning... And he himself don't know why he is fighting with this guy just for a drink.. It's not a big deal.. He can make another one... But he is throwing tantrum like a child... He don't know when he end up pouring the whole class of drink over Jeff's face.. And on the other hand Jeff was in pure shock...

Jeff : " AHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE HELL..!! " He lost all his composure 
And punched him on his chin... As a quick reflection Bible was about to punch him back but his hand stopped in the air.. He can't even move his single finger... He lost it.. He lost himself in that eyes...
* Like Peter Stavropoulos said beauty lies within his eyes..*

I don't know what happened to me.. But his eyes... His eyes glisten in the light and are a real show-stopper... And I lost in it.. I can't speak of  what I seek.. But it's mystery.. Just like how a deep ocean take us into deep water ,his eyes is taking my soul...

Apo : " OMG what the hell is happening here..!? " 

 Apo's sound make them back to earth...Bible look at the man for last time and went out for some fresh air... He can't stand in frond of that eyes without getting lost in it... It has some magnetic power which attracts him more and more ... on the other hand Jeff looks at the moving figure until its disappear from his eye sight... he want to stop that man for some reason.. but he himself don't know why should he do that..

Apo :" what did you do to him..? " this bring the man back to earth.. Jeff looked at his soon to be brother in law with a displeased look .

Jeff : what I did..?  Excuse me..? he is the one who started it.. why you are accusing me for his fault..? 

Apo : " I know him very well.. he won't start a fighting unnecessarily... he don't like to talk with anyone.. its rare to see him talking with anyone other than Mile and me...and you are telling me he started the fight.. and I should believe it..? " 

Jeff roll his eyes and about to leave.. But...

Mile : Apo Bible just called me and said he is leaving...

Apo : "of course he will leave.. your brother had a fight with him.." he roll his eyes..

Mile : Jeff ..why did you fight with him...?

Jeff : again this shit ... didn't I said I'm not the one who started the fight... he started it and I ended it with a punch..thats all....

Mile and Apo : YOU SLAP HIM..?

Jeff  again roll his eyes and said..." no I just give a nice punch on his chin...but WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS ASK  HIM WHY HE THROW THAT DRINK ON ME.....!!!! " 

Mile : he throw what..?

apo : I'm sure you did something......

Mile : jeff he is not someone who easily lose his composure...you must have said or did something...

Jeff take a long breathe and said.. " fine I'm the one who started it.. I am at fault here... I'm sorry... is that enough or should I lie on his feet and apologize..!?

Mile : its not like we don't trust you Jeff...it's just I know him for more than 4 years and he know him ever since he was around 17/18....and we never seen him like this before..so we can't digest what you are saying....

Jeff : leave it.. I don't what to talk about that anymore... I'm super tired.. if we are done here can I go to my dorm..?

mile : " you are not coming home..? " he sounds seems so calm but yet someone who knows him will understand the concern and worry behind that calmness...

Jeff just looked down and shake his head negatively... he know once he looked at his brother's eyes he will cry.. he don't want to show his vulnerable side to his brother since its only make him sad...

________________________________

preview 

to be continued

𝗢𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵... 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀... 🙃 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆..

𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗩𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗗𝗮𝘆 ❤
#rosaturn love💞💝