10. where are you.!?

It's been 3 days and still no word on Jeff.

On the other hand, the Bible is not as good as he always did. He is reverting to his introverted self. During these 3 days, Apo and Miles realized that Jeff was the only one who could help Bible. They tried their best to comfort Bible, but they themselves were devastated at the thought of something bad happening to Jeff.

"Mile, any contact from the police.!? "

" No "

" Mile It's been 3 days.. my anxiety is killing me.. I'm scared at this point. I'm really scared. "

"why are you afraid Apo.!? " Both of them looked in the direction where they heard the sound.

" mom..!? " Both rose from their seats in respect.

Smiling in the most venomous way she sat on the sofa as if she had earned it and owned it.

" why are you here mom..!? "

" Can't I..!? "

" That's not what I meant.. I asked if there was any special reason for coming so suddenly..!? "

She smiled like a witch on angel's wings " Well, you are not coming home these days and unfortunately the reason behind it is your brother. But I didn't come to ask about him. Instead, I have come to tell you a great piece of good news. I am sure you will be happy to hear this."

Mile just ignore the last part
" What's the matter..!? "

" I think your brother must have told you this.. but I'll say it again. Mr. Supasit offered me a share in his company in exchange for wanting to marry Jeff. "

" WHAT.. !? "
" WHAT..!? "

they both yelled at the same time.

She crossed her legs and looked straight ahead with an annoyed expression.

" What's so surprising about this?!? Not useful to you..!? He is one of the best CEOs in the world and it will benefit you if we own a stake in his company. You should be happy for that."

" Did you ask Jeff if he wanted to get married or not?!? " he is trying his best not to explode in front of his mother.

" What is there to discuss..!? His birth has not brought any luck to our family. At last we are going to be millionaires because of him, you want to ask his permission..!? Be it right or not.. he will marry him..!! That is my final decision.!! We are throwing a party to celebrate and announce this news. So--"

" Sorry for interpreting between you aunty, but isn't he your child. What did he do to you to treat him like this? You treated him like trash since childhood, now you want to give hell for your money..!? What kind of mother are you..!? Aren't you ashamed..!? You are very selfish aunty. He has been missing for the last 3/4 days and you are partying by ruining someone else's life..!? "

" 😂😂🤣🤣" She got up from the couch and said " Miles, you see why I said he (Apo) is no match for you. At least you should be matched with someone of your status. He is a person who does not even know how to respect a person of high status in this society. Throw this piece from your life mile. Why you holding this shit and getting your han-- "

" ENOUGH IS ENOUGH MOM ✋ You cross all limits and I lose my control. Note that you are talking about my love. You are insulting him in front of me. " He takes a deep breath before continuing " Mom you can go now. "