5. healing

Jeff groaned out of sleep when he heard the doorbell…he lazily tried to open his eyes but they betrayed him…so he decided to ignore the bell and go back to sleep....but its keep disturbing him, and he gets out of bed and walks to the door, cursing the man standing outside.

Jeff :" Whoever you are, unless you have a good reason for waking me up this early in the morning.... I'm gonna fuck you..."He mutters to himself before opening the door.. He was about to yell at the guy but stops when he sees the Bible... He blinks his eyes ," you don't have a reason right..? "

Bible : huh..?

jeff :" I mean.. urgh leave it I asked what immediately came to mind..." he gesture the man to come inside " you miss me that much.. That you should come to my house this early in the morning...? interesting..! " He said while closing the door..

Bible :" early morning at 11 am..!? " That's when Jeff looked at the clock and smiled cheekily.. Bible roll his eyes "and about missing you.. You really think that highly of you right..!? "

Jeff : well you know that I'm handsome, hot, sexy, sweet, charming, and I have an angelic voice.. In total I'm like perfect body with perfect smile... So you can't blame me

Bible really really really want to smack his head but he controlled himself and said with a sympathetic look " I really admire that guy's guts for lying to your face like that.. " Before Jeff open his mouth to respond Bible continue "Now go and get ready... You have a meeting at 2 pm with the event managing team.. They want to get your opinion..so they can start the work.. "

Jeff :" How do you know that..!? Even I don't know about this...they didn't tell me anything...!? " He asked with a shock..

Bible : I contacted your production company to get my job description..

Jeff : You could have asked me..!

Bible :" when is the last time you contacted them..!? " Jeff looked him and said nothing.. " And I guess you got the answer.. That's why I myself bothered to call them "

Jeff : but how do you know about them..!?

Bible : " of course mile.. He helped me to contact them.. " He roll his eyes at the boy standing there with a shock face.. " Now go and get ready... " He told and started to roam around his room... He look back at the boy and shake his head..

After 1 hour

Jeff : ok let's go..

Bible : okay.. By the way Jeff I cancelled today's practice section for you..

Jeff looked at him in confusion
" Why ..!? "

Bible didn't even bother to look back.. while opening the door he said "After the meeting you are going to clean your house."

Jeff : what..!?

Now he is standing straight looking at the boy with a stern look.. “After the meeting you are going to clean your house.. What word in this sentence do you not understand.." He didn't said anything.. "I think you understand.. Now come " He left leaving a shocked Jeff..

Jeff :" Don't tell me I just dig my own grave.. phi is right.. Curiosity can kill the cat.. Now is there any way to escape this demon..!? He runs into the parking lot when he hears his name in the distance..

____________________________________

Evening at 4pm..

Jeff : I can't believe this.. A great musician, a handsome looking man is doing dishes.. And you are supervising me..huh..

Bible controlled his laugh and pat his shoulder " Do fast.. You have to wash your clothes after this " With that he went to the hall… Jeff gasped and swallowed… Within a shift he took out his phone and dialed phi's number...