8. Friends..?

I took him to the room and made him sit comfortably on the bed... Why is it hurting me to see him like he is? 

" Jeff... "

"......."

" Jeff.. I brought you here because you've been out too long and it's getting cold "

"......."

" I will never let you fall "

" promise..? "

"hahaha... yes promise " he is still a child 

" can I hug you..? "

I stood and pulled him close to me... I was willing to hug him all night if my hug could make him feel better... 

He sat him down and gave him a long hug...Bible rested his head on his shoulder. It was not in a romantic way, its like im-here-for-you or i-know-you-can-do-it hug or  you-will-be-alright hug... on the other hand Jeff was frozen, he had never been held like this before, not by anyone... 

" This is what I hoped for when I came back... But that hope didn't last long... "

" why "

" why..? Because my parents who met after 4 years asked me why I took money from hia.. that was fine with me.. but what they said later questioned my own existence... " 

" what did they do? "

" They asked for the money they spent on me from my birth until I lived in their house... " I hold him tight and pull him closer to me..

It hurts to see him hurt, but it hurts even more when I can't do anything to ease his pain.

" I gave them everything I had, but they said it wasn't enough.... They.. They ------ "

" They..!? "

" They told me.. I have to pay them back within 1 year "

" What..!? "

He smiled and continued " Its Hia is the one who has money for me to go back again...he asked me not to come back anymore...but this time it's my decision...I miss this place...I miss my studio.. "

" Is your studio..!? "

Again he smiled, this time its genuine  " Yes... That was the place... 1 year ago I came to know that this music cafe is going to close down.. so I brought ... I don't want to destroy the memories so I made small changes like adding new furniture , painting, minor changes... other than that... the place is the same as before... You know my recording room was where I sang a song for the first time and accidentally uncle saw it and started teaching me basic music from the next day...that room witnessed my growth...that's why I chose that room as my recording room... The guitar and the piano were the ones I played back then.. I brought them with the cafe... "

He kept on talking and I sat beside him and listened to everything he wanted to say.. He is sleepy, but this stubborn ass would  never gonna admit that.. So I let him talk until he fell asleep...he's like a speaker without a switch..it has to turn off itself..as I expected he fell asleep and it didn't take long..

I lay him down properly and cover him up before leaving.

____________________________________

next day

Jeff's pov

Bible : " Jeff.. This is Taehyung and Jimin, they've been my friends since childhood "

Jimin : " now u know..? "

Tae : " Jimin-ah let it go.. He already apologized for not coming here. "

Jimin : " Forgive him. Really Tae..? that's all "