6. healing 2

" Mr. Sumettikul you are doing great as his manager… even though you are new here you still managed to cover everything… great..!" One of the direction team member said with a creepy smile...

" Thank you sir " Bible was pissed.. but it was related to Jeff's concert and he didn't want to mess up.

He put his hand on the Bible's shoulder " When the contract with him is over you can join us.. what do you say..!? " 

" No thanks sir, I'm not planning on letting him go…” Jeff said as he moved the other's hand away from Bible...Bible silently smiled at Jeff's behavior…

" Ohh Jeff.. We are just causally talking "

" Yeah..!! I saw that.. " ☺

"Ok bye, then "

" Bye " He almost run away from there.

" Why did you let him touch you if you are uncomfortable.. "

" Huh..!? I didn't let him ..he suddenly hold my shoulder out of nowhere.. I tried to shake it off to no avail.. I don't want to be rude to him as it will affect your dream project. So I keep my cool.. that's all..!! "

" Whatever.. Don't let anyone touch you if  you are uncomfortable "

" Now you are teaching me..!? "

" I'm serious Bible..!! Even if it will effect my concert don't worry.. I will manage the rest... Okay..!?"

" When did the great romeo Jeff Satur become a gentleman..!? "

" Since I met you my juliet "

" Fuck you "

" When and were. !? "

" 😐 "

" Hahahahaha.. You looks you cute Mr. Bible "

" You..!! "

" I'm cute too..!? " Bible was too stunned to speak "😂😂😂 come come.. Let go... Im hungry " He drag Bible with him to the nearest restaurant..

------------------------------------------------------
after two days in jeff's studio

Bible entered the studio and he was very surprised to know that Jeff was already here... usually Bible has to call him at least 50 times to wake him up... and another 50 times until  he gets here... and today surprisingly, he was already here.... 

But he shrugged it off and went inside the studio

Bible's pov

I opened the door...
the man had already started practicing...!? but this song..!! This song was not on the list... did he change it..!? I was about to interrupt him, but my heart started racing when I heard the lyrics.

🎶 I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to save me

This all or nothing really got a way of driving me crazy 🎶

He open his eyes.. And look straight into my soul... He is hurt.. What on the earth make him like this..!?

🎶 I need somebody to heal
Somebody to know
Somebody to have
Somebody to hold
It's easy to say
But it's never the same
I guess I kinda liked the way you numbed all the pain 🎶