12. Love..!? (1)

Next day morning

Jeff's pov

I woke up to an unusual warmth around me..a strong arm wrapped around my waist...

I slowly turned and looked at the sleeping figure.. I slowly touched his cheek.

( No one has ever hugged me like this since birth.. Every morning I wake up alone, Mom and Dad are playing with phi from the yard ... But not once did they look at me ... I always craved for some love .. But no one gave me ... Bible,  What did I do to get so much hate from my own parents.. Is it my fault that I was born..!?

I wiped my tears before looking at him again.

( bible, when I first met you you were nothing special.. but after that you became a mystery in my life.. I wanted to know you...i want to know about everything,even the things you never shared with anyone..But now slowly I started sharing my own things.. Still idk why I asked you to sleep with me.. But no regrets.. Atleast I got a chance to know what warmth is.... )

I again touch his cheek.

( Bible.. I want to know about you.. I really do.. I want you to share the pain you are going through.. You may not show it but I can understand the feeling you are hiding inside your cold aura. Even if it's not me.. I hope one day you find a safe place like I found when I met you.. )

( I never thought someone can make me feel so comfortable, and someone who I can be myself around. )

I slowly moved my face closer to his and was about to kiss his cheek, but he moved slightly when my breath touched his sensitive skin...I close my eyes and pretend to sleep, even though my cheeks are burning at the thought of what I'm about to do.

End of Jeff's pov

Bible's pov

I opened my eyes when I felt tickling on my face... The first thing I saw was a handsome man sleeping like a baby on my chest.

Every time I woke up it was cold.. but today I feel warm.. I never let anyone hug me while sleeping.. i have never allowed anyone to sleep with me.. but everything I follow is slowly changing.. I have never shown this side of me to anyone...This guy who hugs me and sleeps like a baby is slowly changing me...He even gives me the warmth that I missed long ago... I was not a morning person then.. but after losing everything.. become a person who i never wanted.. He unwittingly brings back the old version of me..

' what are you doing to me Jeff.. !?  )  I gently brushed his hair from his sleepy face..

End of his pov

Despite only having each other as the source of warmth, Jeff was still napping soundly in his arms.

Bible kissed Jeff's head softly, his hands caressing his shoulders gently. Even in the summer night they passed, Jeff still smelled like spring, like the scent of flowers.

As Jeff lost his warmth... he slowly opened his eyes and looked at the disappearing figure with an indescribable feeling... he didn't know what he was feeling now...His heart was beating fast as it would explode at any moment... If Bible had been there for a while he could have heard his heart beat…He feels a weight all over his body.. He can't take his eyes off the door... He feels Iike his stomach is  twisting and trembling inside.

Covering himself with a blanket to hide his shame, he kicked the air… He peeked out from the blanket to see if Bible was watching him or not…

__________________________________________________

Bible did his morning routine before making breakfast 

Around 8:30 he went to wake Jeff up, but was startled by the sight before him.

Jeff came out of the bathroom, wearing only a towel around his waist...

Bible on the other hand was running his eyes all over Jeff's body... His wet hair is dripping water on his white pale body and it was sliding down from his chest to his abdomen..

It's too tempting for poor Bible…

" Like the view in front of you..!?  "

" Ah..! " Bible blinked a few times and shook his head… He looked at Jeff again for a few seconds and ran into the kitchen.

Jeff giggled and smiled at his reaction...

Actually he did it on purpose..

After drying his hair, he was about to put on his shirt and pants, but when he heard Bible calling his name from outside the room, he hurriedly wet his dry hair again and came out with a towel around his waist..

Jeff was a person who himself have a very good Impression on himself.. So he had an inkling of what the Bible's response would be.. and it actually worked...

When he came out of the room, he saw Bible adding salt to the coffee instead of sugar.

" Bib.. !????? What you are doing..!??? "

" Huh..!? " He looked around and looked at him in confusion..

Jeff sighed and walked over to him, picking up the jar and showing him the sticker.

" Yahh.. Salt..so what.. "

" Huh..!? Ben..!!! "

"Ohhhh shhittt... "

With that he poured the coffee into the sink..

" I'm sorry.. Please wait there.. I will make another one.. "

" Are you still drooling over my half naked body..!? "

" WHAT..!??? I'M NOT...!!!!! "

Jeff didn't say anything more...he just walked away with a satisfied smile on his face..

Jeff was doing his best not to smile in front of him as he ate breakfast…but on the other hand Bible knew he was stuck right now.....

◦•●◉✿◦•●◉◦•●◉✿◉●•◦✿◉●•◦✿◉●•◦◦•●◉◦•●◉✿◉●•◦

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃....!!

!!