9. Afraid of losing you too..!!

" So what did you decide..!? "

" I already told you I won't marry him. You don't have to waste your time on that. "

" You bastard..!! How dare you to speak to me like that..!! This is how you will show your gratitude for rasing you.. Huh..!? "

" For that i already paid with everything have..!! I'm no longer debtor to you.. "

" Haa..!? Paying that small amount money... After your birth you never bring anything good to us.. Everything you bring was destruction.! And that's worth more than your life "

" Stop it maa... What you want me to do..!? "

" Marry him.. "

" Maa.. I don't know how much he offered you.. But I will give you the double of that.. Just leave me alone maa..! "

" You really have that much.!? I gave him my word.. Now I can't take that back.. You have to marry him "

" NO..!! "

* SLAP *

"Maa..!? " he hold touch his cheek

" Don't ever raise your sound at me. And you will marry him. Only your death can stop this marriage. "

She was about to leave but stopped and turn back to Jeff

" If you try to run away I will destroy mile's biggest achievement.. "

Jeff widen his eyes and looked at his mother in pure shock..

" Maa.. That's phi's dream company.. He is your son maa..  How can you..? "

She just smirked and said  " Yeah he is my son, but that doesn't mean he is more important than money. I can do anything for money.. So prepare yourself to get married.. I will inform you about the time, place and date later.. "

With that she left, leaving a broken angel behind. 

he fall down on his knee while crying.. he was tired of his life... he don't know what he did to receive this hell... 

" why you are hurting me like this..! mom..! you has hurt me more than any person on earth. The one person who is supposed to love me, nuture me, and be my safe haven has treated me the worst. What did i do to  deserve this..? why couldn't get a mom who was kind.? who loved me.? or at the very least could tolerate me.. "

____________________________________

After 3 days

At Jeff's studio 

Bible reached there earlier to arrange for today's meeting. And now he was waiting for Jeff, but he was not here and it was already time for the meeting and the producers are here.. Buy passing times his tension was getting hype..

" Tian, did Jeff called you..!? "

" No sir. "

" he is not attending my calls either.. "

" Where the fuck you are Jeff.. Don't make me tensed up.. Can't you at least take my calls.. Don't do anything rubbish.. Please be safe.. "

Thinking of that he take his car keys and run out.

He was praying and begging God to able to see Jeff in his room..

Within 30 minutes he reach Jeff's condo and run towards his room. But the room was look and when he asked to lobby boys, he understand Jeff left from here yesterday morning and didn't come back yet..

Bible took his phone in infuriation and dial mile.

" Hello mile, where is he..!? "

" Who..!? "

" JEFFFFF "

" Bible..!? Why are you shouting.!! What are you talking about..!? "

" Look mile.. I don't what to know anything except where is he..! Im in his condo right now,he is not here and lobby boys and receptionist said he was not here since yesterday. What happened to him..!? DID YOUR PARENTS ALREADY KILLED HIM..!? "

For a second mile stop breathing and he his eyes get wet.

" Bible..Bible.. I. I. I "

" CALL YOUR PARENTS "

He cut the phone and run out of the condo.. He went out to everywhere Jeff would go..

he silently sat on the car seat. He don't know where to search him.. He don't know where he will go.. The only thing he wanted right now to see Jeff and make sure he is safe..

Suddenly his phone rings, he looks at his phone eagerly only to make a disappointment face.

" Yes apo what is it..!? "

" We called them, they said 3 days ago they talked to him in a restaurant.. But after that they left. They have no idea about him. "

" Are you sure..!? "

" We checked the cctv camera, it's shows he left from here alone..  "

" Are you at the restaurant
right now..!? "

" Yes. "

" Okay.. Name..!? "

" Brown world.. "

" Apo..Did you check near by.!? "

" We checked the parking logg cctv. But after there is no clue. "

" Okay you guys go and check the places that he would have possibly be when he down.. I will check near by somewhere.."

" Okay.. "

" Ahh don't forgot to call me if you get him. "

" Hmm.. "

Bible reach near the restaurant within 15 minutes.  He check the nearby restaurants, pubs, hotels. But no use...

____________________________________

It's almost past 1am and still there is no sign of Jeff.

" Ben..!? "

" Hmmm..!! "

" It's okay.. Don't worry.. He will be fine. May be he is just taking some time alone. Let's wait till tomorrow.. If he didn't show up let's  file a complaint. "

" I don't know Apo. It's...my heart is not stop beating fastly. Since from the morning it's getting faster. Tbh I'm scared. I'm really scared. He have already gone through everything one should never experienced and yet he fight alone. What if he think he can't hold it anymore.!? What will i do Apo. He was so happy when I take him to my place. He even asked me if he can stay there for long.. But i said no. I should have allowed him to stay there, then this wouldn't have happened right..!? I should hav--- "

Even before he can complete his word he broke down into tears. Apo and Mile don't know how to console him. But they do understand what this kid is going through. They do understand Bible is seeing his mother in Jeff. And he is afraid Jeff will do the same as his mother did back then. He is afraid of losing someone whom he decided to protect.

" Ben, don't-- " He closed his eyes for a second before speaking again " Ben, I know no matter what I say, it won't comfort you. I know what you are going through right now. But Ben, he's Jeff.. he won't give up that easily. " He just smiled and continue " If that was his wish, he would have done it when I left him alone in that big mansion. But he survives everything and does not give up for this trifle. Yes...he was hurt..even though he has been through a lot he is human too, he will hurt too and it will be hard for him to smile when he wants to cry. He might want to cry. Maybe that's why he didn't come. I know my baby.. he will come.. he has to come. Don't worry. He will be fine. "

Even though he said this all things, he himself can't hide his tears.

&__________&__________&__________&

I'M SORRY FOR THE  LATE UPDATE... I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN FROM NOW...

THERE IS SOMETHING GOING THROUGH MY LIFE.. AND IT'S GETTING WORSE... SORRY GUYS...

ADJUST WITH THIS SMALL PART RN... 💜

Love you😘