11. Hold me close..

Bib's pov

The next day we all went to Mile's apartment.

Mile were very emotional after seeing his baby brother.. I have never seen him so emotional before.. Even when his company is on the verge of losing.. he stays strong and never lets his emotions get him down.. He fights alone to bring his company back to the top 5.. But when his brother was missing...he couldn't bear it...he tried to be strong...but he failed miserably..

At this point I understand what his weakness is.

" I'm sorry "

" Phi..!! How many times have you been told it's not because of you..Don't overthink anything.. I needed some time to convince myself of everything..Sorry I didn't say anything at that time...sorry for bothering everyone.. "

" You don't have to be sorry Jeff.. we can understand you.. who can understand you if not us.. but the truth is we all were really scared.. your hia was on the verge of killing your parents.. if you didn't show up today I'm sure he would have killed them both and let the world know, so that news will reach you too.... "

Jeff smiled at Apo's words and whispered an apology to Mile for upsetting him.

" Jokes aside let me say this..it's true he can't hurt his parents..but if it's for you he can do anything..just to see this smile on your face..trust me..all he wants is your happiness.. "

" Jeff.. Don't worry about what mom said.. If you don't want to get married then no one will force you.. That's my promise to you..!! I'll take care.. don't worry.. Okay.!? "

Jeff smiled at his words.

But I don't know why I'm getting a bad vibe from his smile.. Has he already decided something.!? is he going to ............!?

" Okay okay... Enough emotional talk.. you guys make my bear cry. " Jimin said with a small sniff while comforting Tae.

Apo gave an apologetic smile "Sorry guys... I never thought I'd see you in this state."

" It's okay hyung...Atleast we got a chance to see you....we didn't get a chance to come here because of his (kookie) farm...both of us can't come there because of your work... so we are both glad to see you...."

They all find each other really comfortable.. When they are all together, everyone forgets everything that happened a moment ago and lives in their present happily...Thats the only thing I wanted too... to forget the horrible days and nights more than anything..

I was lost in my own thoughts when someone's hand landed on my shoulder.. I turned and looked at him.. He rubbed my back with a smile on his face.. He might not be the talkative one but he could understand my mind. .. He understood what was going on in my head even though I didn't say anything.

" Don't think too much... "

" Jungkook-ahh "

He just nodd his head and rub my back before joining them.

Jeff's pov

It was 3 pm

After lunch, the three of us were sitting in phi's room, deciding on a place to spend the rest of the day, when suddenly Jungkook walked in.

" Jimin- ah..!?? "

" Hmmm...! ? "

" It's time for us to return "

" What..!? Kookie... Please let  stay here for few more days... It's will be lonely without them... Please jungkook-ahhhhh.. "

" Jeffiee...  We all came here without informing anyone.. by now my farm will be completely destroyed.. There is no one to look after the farm.. I can't stay away from there for long...  "