Partying

***Wow! Honestly it's been way too long. I didn't know the last time I wrote was in December. There's been a lot going on in the past couple months but I'll rant at the end. You don't deserve to wait any longer.

*But First you definitely need a recap of chapter 14. Diamond leaves from hanging out with Dustin and she comes home to find Bre crying and Mike hugging her. Bre's boyfriend Shane broke up with her so she called Mike to come talk to her since Diamond was with Dustin. They go to the mall to cheer up Bre and they see Shane with a new girl. Bre asks Mike to pretend to be her boyfriend and he agrees and they start holding hands. Mike notices Diamond looks a little jealous and he knows the plan is starting to work.

^^^

Finally chapter 15.

Diamond's pov.

"Okay he passed us. You can let go of each other's hand."

"It definitely worked. He looked pissed. Thanks Mike." Bre says then she kisses Mike on the cheek. What is going on?

"Well what are you going to do if he wants you back?" I say getting irritated.

"He's not getting me no matter how much he begs."

"Good! He doesn't deserve you." Mike says.

"So now what do you guys want to do?" I say quickly changing the subject.

"I'm gonna go home when we get back to your place" Mike says.

"I'll hang with you."

I drive home and Mike leaves after he flirts with Bre some more. Then my phone goes off.

*what r u doing tonight

-dustin

*hanging out with bre

-me

*good. u and bre can come over here. i decided to have a party instead of going out and i'm inviting friends and of course my gf

-dustin

*we'll be over at 8:)

-me

"We have to get ready." I say anxious.

"Why?"

"Because we have a party to go to in two hours."

"Good I need to go to a good party and do some grinding."

We take turns getting a shower and we decide on our outfits. Of course we have to go with the sluttiest dresses ever and the highest heels. We finish our make up just in time to leave for the party.

"We look hot!" Bre says.

We carefully get in my car while trying to keep our dresses from coming up. I drive the familiar route to Dustin's house. We can hear the music booming before we even get to the house and when we pull up we see the house covered with people. Thankfully Dustin saved me a spot in the driveway. We get out and make our way to the house.

"My first priority is finding you a guy to dance with."

"Just go with Dustin. I won't need to find a guy, they'll come to me." I love her.

We get into the house and immediately I'm greeted by Dustin's lips.

"I missed you." He says.

"I missed you too. Now let's dance." We make our way to the center where Bre is already dancing. I start grinding on Dustin as 'Shake it' comes on. It isn't long before I see someone dancing with Bre. I just can't really see who it is. As each song comes on I get more into the dancing. It isn't until midnight when I start getting tired.

"Are you okay?" Bre asks.

"I'm just getting tired."

"Do you want to stay here?" Dustin asks.

"I can't, I have to take Bre home."

"Just stay here. I know some people here. I can get one of them to take me home."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Don't worry. I'll be fine."

I trust that she will be okay and Dustin takes me upstairs to his room.

"Shouldn't you stay downstairs in case something happens."

"Mike is down there. He'll make sure everyone leaves."

He gives me some clothes to sleep in. I am worried that I'll get carried away and do something that I'm not ready for. I get changed in the bathroom and I come out to him already in bed.

"Come join me." He says.

I slowly walk over and get into the bed.

"I know you're not ready. Don't worry I'll wait until you are ready."

"I guess it's that obvious. Thanks for understanding."

He kisses me and wraps his arms around my waist. Even though there's music blasting, I fall asleep peacefully. I don't wake up until I hear noise coming from Mike's room next door. I carefully get out of the bed and I walk to the door and open it a crack. A couple seconds later a girl walks out. I'll notice that chick anywhere...Breanna.

***Now I get to rant. So much has happened. First of all I got a car and my license(after 2 tries. I failed for a stupid reason the first time). I worked a lot at the beginning of the year but I now I barely work. It sucks. I had a job interview at Dennys and I still don't know how it went. School work is getting pushed because we only have like 29 days left. Wooh! I had the stupid standardized testing that 11th graders have to take for 6 weeks in my state to graduate next year. So finally I can't wait for all the free time the summer will bring. I will be able to update a lot more.

^Thanks for being patient:D