The Truth

Recap: 

"So Mike you're gonna stay tonight" He says not knowing the situation.

"Yeah" Mike says tormenting me.

Omg! This is gonna be fun. My crush is going to be sleeping in my house. O the thoughts I'll have. I'm not gonna be able to sleep.

***

Diamond's pov 

I have to hurry and get inside to hide the look on my face.

"Lets go to my room" I say rushing up the stairs.

"So Mike told me he just wants to be friends and now he's staying here tonight!"

"So that's what I missed. What all did he say."

"He said he wants the same friendship we had because he didn't want to feel weird around me."

"That's bad. I can stay here tonight if you want me to."

"Thanks Bre I'm gonna need to talk to someone. But, you're gonna have to do some spying tonight. Can you question him and see if you can get him to tell you why he just wants to be friends?"

"I'll talk to him later tonight for you"

Micheal's pov 

Diamonds face looked horrified when she found out I was staying. Knowing that she's going to be one floor away from me sleeping in her bed is killing me. It's like a set up for those really good fantasies I have. But, nothing is going to happen cause I ruined any chance of that.

Diamond's pov 

It's after midnight and everyone is sleeping except me, Bre, and maybe Mike downstairs. It's time for Bre to go talk to Mike.

"Do you remember what to ask and say?"

"Yes! Don't worry I'll get you your answers."

"Okay. Just come right up when you're done and don't forgot a single word he says."

"I got it. I'll be back soon."

Breanna's pov 

This better show her how much I care for her. I'm glad I can do this for her though cause I'm curious to hear his answers. Great I think he's sleeping.

"Mike" I whisper

No answer

"Mike" I say louder

Still now answer

That's it he's getting punched

"Ow what the hell. Why did you punch me in the head" I try to keep him quiet but I can't help but laugh.

"Sorry I was trying to wake you up." I say still chuckling.

"Damn! You could've just tapped me. What's going on."

"I need to talk to you."

"About what" He says curiously

"Things like are you dating anyone or interested in anyone?"

"You woke me up just to ask that?"

"Well yeah. I need to know the life of my friend"

"You're weird, but I'm single and I do like someone."

"Who?" I shout kind of loudly and excitedly.

"It's no one"

"Please tell me" I beg and put on the puppy dog face.

"Why do you wanna know. You're not gonna set me up are you?"

"Okay the truth is Diamond wanted to know why you just want to be friends so I'm asking all these questions to find out why"

"Oh. Well I guess since you told me the truth I have to tell you the truth. I do like someone a lot and it's Diamond."

***Like I already said Mike's brother Dustin won't come in for a little bit. I'm thinking it's going to be 1 or 2 chapters from now. Also that's what Breanna would look like(Ashley Tisdale)->