Dress Shopping

Recap chap. 15

Diamond starts suspecting that there is something going on between Bre and Mike but she brushes it off. Diamond gets a text from Dustin inviting her and Bre to his party. Diamond gets tired and Bre tells her to stay and she'll get a ride. She changes and heads to Dustin's room where she already finds him in bed, of course she's worried but he assures her he won't do anything. She wakes up in the morning to a sound coming from Mike's room. She opens the door a crack to see Bre walking out of his room.

***

Chap. 16

Diamonds pov.

What the hell is going on! She just came out of his room and who knows how long she was in there. I have to find out later.

"You're up already." Dustin says startling me.

"Yeah. I thought I heard something but I guess I didn't." Even though I did hear my best friend in Mike's room.

"Do you want any breakfast?" He says getting out of bed. God he was only in his boxers and he looks amazing. I can't believe I actually composed myself last night.

"No it's okay. I'll just change and go home. Me and Bre have plans today."

He makes his way over to me and gives me my clothes before bringing his lips to mine. I loved kissing my boyfriend, it just feels good with him. He pulls away way too soon so I can change.

"That's all I get?" I say teasing him.

"I could give you a whole lot more in time."

He kisses me one last time before I head to the bathroom. Once i'm in front of Mike's door I stopped to see if I can hear anything. I hear nothing, maybe he's not in there. Maybe he let Bre sleep in his room while he slept downstairs. But, before I can walk away, he comes out of his room. What's with these brothers only wearing their boxers. Damn I'm in heaven.

"I was just going to change."

I quickly walk away before he can say anything. As soon as I reach the bathroom, I pull out my phone and call Bre.

*Hey Bre. Where are you?

*I was just waking up. So what's up.

(Even though I know she wasn't.)

*I just wanted to see about us hanging out tonight.

*Sounds good. I'll be over later. I can't wait to hear how being in Dustin's bed was. I'll text you when I'm on my way.

*Okay. See you then.

I can't wait to hear her explanation. I get dressed and head back to Dustin's room. I notice Mike isn't in his room anymore, I wonder where he went.

"Well I'm gonna go." I say sadly. I don't want to leave him.

"I'll call you later tonight."

He pulls me in for one final kiss. This time it's way more intense. I wrap my hands around his neck and he puts his arms around my waist. I could stay like this forever.

"Before you go, I have something to ask you. Prom is in two months and of course I don't wanna go alone. So as my girlfriend, would you go with me?"

"Of course."

I completely forgot about prom. That's what me and Bre can do today, go dress shopping. I'm so happy he asked me to prom that I forgot about how mad I was at Bre. After some more kissing, I go downstairs to leave when I see Mike, fully clothed.

"Can you give this to Bre when you see her, she left it upstairs." He says while handing me her tank top. Which means she only had her shirt on when she left. If her tank top was off that means her shirt was off.