Texting

First of all I know it's been forever since I uploaded and I'm sorry. I have work, school shopping, and then I went back to school so I didn't have time. Hopefully I'll have time to upload more often. Anyway, on with the story.

^^^

Recap Chap.10 

Micheal tells Diamond that Dustin's a player and he's only using her for sex. This makes Diamond question Micheal. Breanna comes over and Diamond tells her what happened and Bre has to pretend that she doesn't know what's up with him. Dustin texts Diamond and they plan a date because he forgot to "ask" her something.

*** 

Chap. 11

Diamond's pov. 

It took me awhile but I was finally able to get to sleep last night. I can't wait to find out what Dustin wants to ask me. I'm just waiting for him to text me and tell me when we're going.

"When do you think he's gonna text me?" I ask Bre who's been hearing the same question over and over again since we woke up.

"For the last time, I don't know. I know you're my best friend but you can be annoying at times." She says giggling.

"I am not. I'm just excited. I hope he gives me enough time to get ready." Just then my text tone went off and I leap on my phone.

*Hey. Do you still wanna hang out?

*Yeah. What time?

*I'll come over at 3.

*I'll be waiting:)

"He's coming over at 3 so I have a couple hours to get ready." I'm so excited.

"Well let's get started. Go shower and I'll set up the hair and make-up stuff."

"I'll be down soon."

Bre's pov. 

I wish she wasn't doing this. After the way Mike was acting, you would think she would have figured it out. I hope he's not right about Dustin, but he's his brother so he knows him. I should talk to him.

*I need to talk to you. I send to Mike.

*Ok about what?

*Just meet me at the park at about 3:30.

*Alright.

I really need to know about Dustin.

Mike's pov. 

I wonder why Bre wants to talk with me. Maybe Diamond found out that I like her. I hope it's nothing bad.

Diamond's pov. 

I finish in the shower and I put my fluffy robe on until I am ready to get dressed. I leave the bathroom to see Bre texting someone.

"Who's that?"

"Just Shane."

"Well let's pick out an outfit."

We go through a bunch of shirts, skirts, jeans, and dresses before we decided on a cute sundress. Since it's casual I didn't want to over dress. I put the dress on with a pair of flats and Bre helps with my make-up. My make-up is light and I just straighten my hair and I'm ready to go.

"Text me later and I'll come over and you can tell me about your date."

"Ok and it's not a date. We're just hanging out."

"Whatever. I'll see you later."

She leaves laughing and I just sit and wait for Dustin. 20 minutes later, Dustin's here and I excitedly open the door.

"You look great!" He says kinda staring.

"Thanks so do you." He had black shorts and a band shirt on. I'm glad I didn't over dress.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah. Where are we going?"

"There's this place called The Dish(I just made that up). It's like a little cafe and a restaurant in one."

"Sounds great. So what did you want to ask me?"

"I'll ask you when we get there." He has this teasing grin on and I'm so curious to find out what it is.

We drive for about 10 minutes and we arrive at The Dish. It's a cute little place but it looks more like a diner than a cafe. We sit down at a table and a woman comes up and gets our drink orders. She comes back with our drinks and gets our orders and leaves.

"So I don't know if this is a good time to ask you but I'm going to. I forgot to ask if you would be my girlfriend?"

"I would love that." Now I can enjoy my meal a little more. While we wait for our food, we get to know each other more.

Bre's pov. 

I go to the park and see Mike sitting on a bench.

"So what do you want to talk about?"

"I want to know everything about your brother."

"Why?"

"Because him and Diamond are on a "date" right now and I don't know if I should trust him. I heard about what you told her last night."

"Well half of that was because I don't want her with anyone besides me."

"So you made that stuff up?"

"No. It's all true. He brings home girl after girl and after he has sex with them, he breaks off all ties with them. Since she's a virgin, it's gonna be more heartbreaking for her. I don't want to see that happen with the girl I like so much."

"It's too late now. Even if you did tell her that you like her, she probably wouldn't even care because she has Dustin. They're on a date because he apparently forgot to ask her something yesterday. And how do you know she's a virgin?"

"She told me yesterday when she was kinda yelling at me. What does he want to ask her?"

"I don't know but I'll find out later because she's gonna text me when they're done. Then I'll let you know. But, I don't want her with him after the stuff you just told me. But I also don't wanna tell her because I don't know what she would do."

"We need to think of a plan to get her away from him and I'm gonna need your help."

***So what do you think Mike and Bre are planning? Also, whose side are you on: Mike's or Dustin's? I would love to hear your comments so don't be shy:)

***Check out my other story The Storage Closet Stranger.