Flirting

Recap: 

"I'm Dustin." He says with a cute grin.

"I'm Diamond." I can't help but smile while I shake his hand.

"Here comes Micheal in his swimming trunks." Bre whispers in my ear but I don't care right now. I'm too busy talking to Dustin.

"So who are you here for."

"Mike. He's a friend of my brother. Who are you here for?"

"Actually I live here. Micheal is my brother." WHAT!

*** 

Diamond's pov 

"You're Micheal's brother?" I say completely shocked

"Yeah. I'm guessing you didn't know about me." Dustin says

"I didn't and I wish I would have. Micheal didn't say anything about you, at least to me anyway. So how old are you?"

"Well it hurts to know my brother doesn't talk about me. I'm just playing, I'm 17." He says with a playful grin.

"So you're in 11th grade. Which school do you go to?"

"The same as Mike."

WTF. He goes to my school but I never knew he existed. I've never seen him before but I wish I had. He is so gorgeous and you can tell him and Micheal are brothers. He has amazing blue eyes, long brown almost black hair, and lip rings. Him and Micheal are exactly alike in so many ways, but Micheal is a little cuter. But I don't know what to do.

Micheal's pov 

The thing I was trying to keep from happening is going on right in front of me. I didn't want Diamond to know about Dustin and now she does. I completely forgot about him when Diamond was invited to come. I didn't want her to know him because she might start liking him. We are alike and since she likes me, she will probably like him and forget about me. Breanna warned me that I needed to figure out what I'm going to do or she'll find someone else and move on. I thought that wouldn't happen but it is.

Diamond's pov 

"So you go to my school then. I don't know why I didn't know you." I say shocked.

"I know. I can't believe I never saw you before. Do you wanna come in the pool with me and talk some more." Dustin says

"Yeah." I say eagerly until I remember that Bre is standing next to me.

"Go ahead I'll call my boyfriend." She says. I'm glad she's my best friend but I kinda feel bad.

Dustin and I start walking to the pool and I mouth thanks to Bre. All of a sudden I feel Dustin's hand on my back and it feels amazing. I can't help myself from smiling. We walk up to the pool deck and I feel myself being lifted in the air. Dustin has me in his arms and before I can say anything, he jumps in the pool while holding me. He lets go and I open my eyes to find him looking back at me. He looks amazing under water. We both go to the surface together.

"Why did you do that?" I kinda yell.

"Just getting you in the water faster. Are you mad?" He has that sexy grin on.

"Yes a little bit." I got water in my nose and it was burning.

"You can't be mad at someone you just met."

"Yes I can and I am." I say matter-of-factly while turning around.

"Forgive me?" He pleads in my ear.

His lips are touching my ear and I feel his warmth on it. It's sending chills through my body.

"Fine." I say turning around in defeat.

"Great." He says and gives me a hug. "So tell me things about you."

"I'm 17 and in 11th grade. I like rock and my favorite band is Kiss. I want to learn how to play the guitar. What about you?"

"Sounds good. Well you already know my age and grade. I like rock too and I play guitar. Maybe I could teach you sometime."

"Yeah definitely!" Getting guitar lessons by a hot guy who has a hot brother is a dream.

"One more question, are you single?"

I look at Mike who is talking with Bre. I wonder why he's talking to her. She said she was going to call her boyfriend. I hope nothing is going on between them. But why do I care anymore?

"Yeah. You?"

"Yep." He has the biggest smile on his face and I wish I could know what he's thinking.

Micheal's pov 

Diamond and Dustin walk off to the pool and he picks her up. He is secretly putting his hands all over her and I just wanna stop it. I need to talk to Bre.

"Bre can I talk to you?"

"What's up?"

"My brother, with Diamond, in the pool that's what's up."

"Him and Diamond are really getting to know each other. That's why I'm walking around by myself. Why didn't you tell us you had a brother?"

"To keep that from happening." I say pointing towards the pool where Diamond and Dustin are splashing around. "If she would've met him she would've stopped liking me and started liking him. I was right cause look what's happening."

"Well you should've known they would've met somehow. How do you know she's gonna stop liking you and go for him."

"Look at them. They barely have anything on and they're in a pool with each other splashing around. If there's a wardrobe malfunction I'm jumping in there. Also, me and my brother look alike. She likes me, so she's definitely gonna like him.

"I told you it was going to happen if you didn't make your decision. I just didn't know it was gonna be with your brother."

"Nothing happened yet and nothing is going to happen. I'm gonna make sure of that."

***Sorry it took so long but it was 4th of July weekend. Also, sorry for the length. I keep trying to make my chapters longer but you can write like 10 pages on Word and it will only come out to 1 page on here. The song goes with the fact that Diamond is starting to like Dustin instead of Micheal. Hopefully that was obvious enough in the story and I didn't burst anyone's bubble.