Too Far

Recap chap. 16

Diamond makes plans with Bre to find out why she was in Mike's room. Dustin asks Diamond to prom and she says yes. Mike asks her to give Bre her tank top that she left in his room. Diamond and Bre go shopping for prom dresses and when they finish, Diamond asks her about it. She lies at first but then finally tells her what happened. Bre got tired and Mike told her to go in his room to sleep. He gave her stuff to change into to sleep in which is why she left her shirt there. But Bre has something else to say, she's starting to like Mike and Diamond says she's okay with it. But, she's really not.

***

Chap. 17

Diamond's pov

It's been a week now since Bre told me she's starting to like Mike. Now it's more than that, they've been texting and talking to each other all the time now. It's actually really annoying, me and Dustin don't text that much and we're dating. In fact, me and her were supposed to hang out today but all she's been doing is hiding behind her phone, sitting in front of me.

"Bre, are you even still with me?"

"Yeah. I'm still here, but not for much longer. I'm going to see a movie."

"With Mike?"

"Yep. sorry I have to leave you."

"It's okay. Go ahead."

"Alright. I'll text you later."

Then she walks out the door. I guess I'll be by myself tonight. Two hours into watching Degrassi, my phone rings.

*Hey babe. What are you doing tonight?

*Well nothing now. Bre left me to go to the movies with your brother.

*Good. I'm having people come over for a bonfire and since you're my girlfriend, I guess I have to invite you.

He says while laughing.

*Oh you guess. I'll definitely come over.

*Everyone's gonna start coming in about an hour so I'll see you then.

*Yeah I'm going to get ready. Bye.

Thank god I have something to do. I start to get ready and after 45 minutes I'm ready. It's time for me to leave. After driving the familiar route to Dustin's house, I finally make it. I can hear music and people from the back of the house so I make my way around. There's a lot of people here and trying to find Dustin will be hard. I see some people I recognize and I ask them if they know where Dustin is. Nobody knows so I go into the house to try and find him. When I walk into the living room, a pair of arms wrap themselves around my waist causing me to jump. I turn around to see Dustin.

"God you scared me. I've been looking for you."

"Sorry but you found me."

He gives me a quick kiss.

"I missed you." He's so cute.

"Aww. I missed you too."

"Let's head outside to the fire. Of course we have smores"

He grabs my hand and walks me to our seats. He sits in one chair and I go to sit in another. But he pulls me towards him.

"You get a special seat, on my lap."

I'm just glad the chair is a comfy lazy boy chair you would have inside your house. I don't know why it's outside.

"Oh yeah the best seat ever." I say sarcastically before sitting on his lap. He is pretty comfy. Again he puts his arms around me to make sure I don't move.