The Talk

Recap Chap.8:

He comes over to me and places the guitar on my shoulders. He gets behind me and places his hands over mine. His closeness is making me tremble. He directs my fingers to play a couple chords and it actually sounds good.

"I'm actually doing it."

"Yeah with my help."

"Thanks."

I say then look up into his amazing blue eyes. Then, he placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

***

Chap.9 

Diamond's pov 

I'm too shocked to do anything and he pulls away after a couple seconds.

"I'm sorry I just couldn't help myself anymore." He explains.

"It's okay." I say before grabbing onto his arms and pulling his lips back down to mine.

I wrap my arms around his neck while he puts his hands on my waist. This feels amazing even though we just met today. He's still really wet and it's making me cold though. I don't even care that we're barely dressed right now, it makes it better. He licks my lip and I eagerly open my mouth and let him explore it while I explore his. He moves his hands to my back and rubs it, my weakness. I love getting my back rubbed and he's making my knees weak. I'm glad he's holding me because if he wasn't, I'd fall. I don't know how much longer I can hold myself back.

"Everyone wants you two downstairs." Mike says standing in the doorway, staring at us. I wonder how long he was there, but I'm kinda glad he came up because it was getting really hot way too fast.

"We'll be down." Dustin replies. I try to read Mike's face but he has no expression. I just stand there quiet until he leaves.

"Umm... wow that was awkward." I say breaking the silence.

"Haha I know. I still need a towel before I go down."

"Yeah you were making me cold."

"Wanna help me dry off?" He has a flirty grin on his face.

"Maybe later when we're not wanted."

He grabbed a towel and we make our way outside. It's still pretty early in the day so it's still hot out and I just wish I was in Dustin's cool arms again. But, what does that make out session make us. I don't know if we're dating or what's gonna happen. I see Bre waving her hand for me to go over to her. How am I gonna explain this to her?

"Today has been amazing so far but I did come here with my best friend and she's been alone most of the time. So, I'm gonna hang with her for a little bit."

"It's okay. My friends have probably been wondering where I've been too. But, don't go too far, we have more pool time after we eat."

"I'll count on it."

Time to explain to Bre everything that's happened since I left her.

"Where have you been with Dustin? She asks.

"Well..." The whole story comes out.

"You made out with him!" She's as shocked as I am.

"Yeah he was showing me how to play the guitar and it just happened."

"I miss so much when I'm gone. That's all you did right?"

"Yes Bre you don't have to worry."

"Well obviously I do. You just met him and you're already making out with very little clothes on."