Prelude

"So, we are screwed!" John Constantine cheered from his place behind the bar-counter.

"T-T, I think that was a given after Darkseid invaded us and began stealing our core's magma," Damian replied drily. "Imbecile!"

"Language Demon Child!" John hiccupped, totally wasted.

"Aren't I the Demon Child?" Rachel inquired calmly, sipping her tea with grace- one would not think that Earth was coming apart around them by the way they were behaving. "By the way, are we truly screwed when we are in the House of Mysteries? This place is outside of space and time."

"Well, luv, we might survive our planet tearing itself apart... but our planet is bloody tearing itself fucking apart!" John hissed. "Where are we going to live from now on?! We can't stay in this house forever! I'll go insane within the week!"

"Earth is exploding after years of alien invasion, billions of people are dying, and Constantine only cares about boredom. T-T, typical!" Damian scoffed, before smirking sadistically. "We can always go to your favorite vacation spot. I'm sure my great-grandparent will love to have us. They already adore my beloveds."

"Devil's Spawn!" John cursed him, as Damian laughed devilry. "No, that's my grandfather," Damian corrected him with a smirk.

"Ra's al Ghul the antichrist... what's surprising is that no one had figured that out before," Billy Batson shook his head in disbelief, taking the seat on Raven's other side, and drinking his ambrosia- nectar from the gods. "Also, we can always go back in time and try it again."

"What?" Three people turned to the avatar of the Champion of Magic in disbelief.

"That's why you guys revived me right?" Billy replied calmer than ever before- that tends to happen after someone dies and comes back. No! It only happens with Billy, case and point the Red Hood! "I died fighting the parademon invasion, but you guys revived me, by sacrificing the Lazarus Pits, because you needed raw power to deal with the parademons left behind after Darkseid had left with what he came for- the Justice League and the Earth's magma. A little bit of necromancy, and boom! Here I am! I dealt with the parademons on Earth, with the aid of the Queen of Darkness, Raven, and the scion of Hell, Flamebird- whose Hell Fire can torch anything and anyone."

"Yeah, yeah, we are very grateful to you Unholy Trinity," John interrupted drily. "We got a couple of peaceful years thanks to you, but mostly because Darkseid can care a damn about Earth now that he controls the Justice League and has access to out magma- main reason why Earth is in the process of destruction!"

"T-T, always such a pessimist," Damian glared at Constantine, who dared to interrupt his beloved.

"We possess the Champion of Magic within our ranks, with the wisdom of Salomon! Raven! Queen of Darkness, the one being stronger than Trigon! Me! Scion of Hell, with direct access to my great-grandparent! Who is one of the strongest beings of the universe, capable of going toe to toe with an Endless! And you Constantine! Capable of going back and from Hell as if it is a vacation! Owner of the most sought-after magical house! Is it so surprising that we can go back in time and fix everything we've done wrong?"

John stood there staring at Damian's passionate speech stunned, while Billy and Raven smiled at their partner. "No wonder you are a being of fire," John mumbled, before growling. "Bloody Hell! Your charisma knows no bounds! I can't believe I am agreeing to this, but... let's try this one more time!"

"Well, we might not have the Lazarus Pits anymore as a magical source of power to sacrifice and power the spell," Raven commented, eyes and ruby-crystal glowing in red. "But we do have my father, who had absorbed the Heart of Darkness."

"Vicious," Damian's smile was all teeth. "Love it! Love you."

"Love you too," Raven answered with a kiss, before turning to Billy and kissing him too. "Now, let's get to work. We have a universe to save."