Wedding Bells

"You know dad is quite mad at all three of you for running away from home. Then again, I did tell him to cool off. You three at least return, unlike me, and did not spend three months running around the globe blowing stuff up, unlike Little Wing and Cass. Don't worry, we've got Alfred on it, so he'll back off soon. Though, you three should remain in Gotham until he calms down. You know how papa Bats can get. Well done, by the way. Facing off Ra's and Talia, and coming unscathered is no easy feet." Dick barged into Damian's room ranting.

Dick's smile froze on his face as he realized the sitation he had caught Damian in. The older brother did not care much about his Baby Bat's undress state, not the first time he had seen him change. They have communal changing rooms in the Batcave after all. However, what had Dick looking twice was the marks on Damian's body. Marks that should not be there, unless Damian wanted them there. His Phoenix Fire was the perfect healing factor after all. Yet, Damian's body lingered with kiss marks, scratches that clearly came from female nails, and bruises around his hips that were clearly from male hands.

Male hands that grabbed into him too tightly.

While, doing stuff.

Dick blinked. One. Twice. Three times. Before slowly closing the door and backing away.

Damian, on his part, remainedd frozen, shirt in hand.

"Not again," Damian sighed, hitting his head against the wall. "Why is it always me?!"

-------------------------------------------

Dick stumbled into the family room, staring blankly at the family protrait hung over the wall. Before bursting out crying, which had everyone staring at him as if he had just lost his mind. Maybe he did, after what he had seen.

"What's gotten into you Big Bird?!" Jason demanded to know, as he walked towards him. Only to get himself dragged into a tight hug and cried all over his chest. "Let go! You madman!"

"L-little W-wing! My p-poor B-baby B-bat is alll gone!" Dick sobbed into his biggest little brother. "His purity tarnished! Gone! Poof!"

"What the Hell?" Jason stared at Dick stunned, before exchanging concerned looks with Tim. "What does that even mean?"

"He had kiss marks! KISS MARKS! And scratches! And sex bruises! SEX!" Dick exclaimed hysterically, making Bruce freeze, coffee cup halfway up to his lips.

"Babay Bat got laid? Good for him!" Jason barked, throwing his head back laughing.

"You don't get it! He slept with a girl and a boy!" Dick sounded hysterical to the point of breaking down. "My Baby Bat had a threesome!"

Tim raised an eyebrow, as the sound of a cup breaking and mad cackling was heard in the background. "Not bad Baby Bat, not bad at all. I am impressed."

"I am blaming this on you!" Dick turned towards a stunned Bruce sharply, glare glaciar as he froze his dad on place. "You just had to go and fuck your way through Gotham. Look at the example you set! How dare you tarnish my Baby Bat!"

"Oh, hahaha! This is priceless!" Jason gasped for air, as he tried to control his cackling. "Pure gold!"

But Dick was no over, not at all. "And then you just decide to inform us that you will be marrying your Kriptonian and Amazonian Princess. You provoked this! You are the cause of this! You!"

Tim silently pulled out his camera, there was no way he won't record this. Not when Bruce clenched his jaw and straightened up. "Do not get me started with fucking a whole town Richard. Or have you forgotten your Titans' orgies, or your harem of gingers?"