Dream On

"Is it me, or are things tense here?" Clark whispered to Diana, who hummed in agreement. They were visiting Wayne Manor for the first time ever since the three of them got together in a romantic relationship. However, it seems that the Wayne kids and their father are not getting along as much as they used to. It almost felt like when Dick had run away from home and was fighting with Bruce. "Is it because of us?"

"It's not," Cass told them softly, appearing from the shadows and startling the two of them. Cass giggled, delighted that she still had it. If getting one over Superman and Wonder Woman did not prove she is the best, what else could? "We did device Plan Trinity after all."

"Plan Trinity?" Diana asked the young warrior.

"Yes," Cass nodded, speaking softly. She did prefer to sign, but from time to time she did not mind speaking. "The plan we devised to get you three together. We are very happy about you three."

"Then why are things tense?" Diana asked, focusing on what was important, while Clark blushed at the revelations that his boyfriend's kids played cupid for them.

"It's better than before," Jade huffed, joining them. "You should have seen the Cold War that was going on in this manor before."

"Dad screwed the pooch," Cass nodded, frown on her face.

Diana and Clark stared at her in shock. Bruce's little angel does not curse. Jade was laughing her ass off besides them. "He did contingency plans like always."

"What's so different this time around?" Clark asked his fellow Justice League members.

"Who they were about," Jade purred, pointing at Damian with her head. Now that had the two- thirds of the Trinity staring at her in disbelief. No, it could not be. Damian is Bruce's angel! He would never make any plan against him! "The kids found out and were not very happy. They now understand... but it takes time to heal from a betrayal like that. The wounds are still fresh, but with time it will get better."

Clark and Diana exchanged looks, before following a disappointed Bruce out of the manor and into the garden.

"I know, I am awful," Bruce sighed, slumping on the seat in the gazebo.

"You know, I used to hate how you always know when something happened or will happen," Clark commented, seating next to him, while Diana took the seat on the other side of Bruce. "However, I find it charming now. Love is truly blind."

"You made a mistake, you are human," Diana tackled the hard topic, like always. Honestly, what

would these two idiots do without her? "Do better next time."

"They do not deserve me making mistake after mistake..." Bruce sighed. "Especially, not mistakes like this."

"No, they don't," Clark agreed. "But you can't change what happened. You can only do better next time, as Diana said." He turned to smile at his boyfriend. "It will be hard, earning back someone's trust always is. But you will. Do you know how I know that?" Bruce shook his head, uncharacteristically vulnerable. "Because those kids adore you. They've always have, and I can see that this has not changed that."

"Cassandra does not hate you... she is sad," Diana added, smiling sadly when Bruce flinched.

"That is worse," Bruce admitted. "I kind of wish they would shout at me. Even Dick and Jay-lad don't shout at me anymore. They are just so... sad all the time. Staring at me as if I kicked their puppy."

"You kind of did," Clark chuckled. "What? Damian is the family's support pet for sure! You can't convince me otherwise!"

"Why does that make an uncomfortable amount of sense?" Bruce turned to Diana in desperation. "Am I really that depressed to agree with this idiot?"