Sorry

"So, how fast can we get those bastards rights to Tim stripped?" Bruce demanded to know from his lawyer, not even bothering to use his Brucie persona.

Like various people Sasha Greengrass has been wondering what had happened with 'Brucie', seeing how he no longer partied or got drunk. He has not been on the front page of a tabloid for longer than a month and a half. Unlike them, she had been invited into the know almost from the beginning, as she had overseen doing the paperwork for Bruce to take custody of all his new kids.

He has gotten a lot in such a small amount of time and was looking to add more.

"Well, they don't have them anymore," Sasha told her boss. "They renounced to them a couple of days ago. As for this morning they've been arrested for..."

A couple of days ago? Bruce wondered internally, while Sasha proceeded to list all of the Drakes crimes. Those crimes were only committed this year... Damian! He must have threatened them into giving up their parental rights or he'll make public their crimes of the past. Like the selfish people they are, they accepted the deal and later got caught by the crimes they were actually committing- crimes Damian had not promised to reveal. Bruce chuckled. That boy will be the death of me... good job son.

"We can start the adoption process now," Sasha continued. "Would you like me to prepare a change of name as well?"

"Prepare all the paperwork needed for three routes," Bruce explained. "One for him to keep his name as it is, another one for him to hyphen it with mine, and a final one for him to simply take my last name."

"On it!" Sasha assured him, taking notes. "By the way, I don't think I've said it before, but congratulations on your ever-growing family."

"Thank you," Bruce smiled and bided his lawyer goodbye. He spent the rest of the day doing paperwork in his office at WE. He then got into the car Alfred had picked him up with and headed back home. "How are the kids doing? Is Tim getting along with the rest?"

"Well, Master Jason has taken him under his wing, Master Timothy is completely bestowed with his favorite superhero." Yeah, that did not bother Bruce's pride at all. That a kid of only nine had found out about Batman and Robin's identities and kept it from the Bataclan for four years. "Miss Jade finds him adorable, he won her over by doing a lot of research on babies and how to take care of them. Miss Cassandra seems delighted to have another person to sign with. As for Miss Mara and Master Alexander, they think of him as weak but were impressed by his intellect and admitted that his parents are at fault for his lack of training. They seem to get along with Master Timothy... until, he and Master Damian got into a screaming match."

"Damian?" Bruce asked the butler in shock. "Damian and Tim?" "Yes, Master Bruce," affirmed Alfred.

"We are talking about the same Damian, who sleeps with Jason when his older brother has nightmares of the Joker. The same Damian that dances with Cass when his sister gets too anxious and does not want to talk with anyone. The same Damian who stops Mara and Alec from stabbing people and spars with theme when they get restless. The same Damian who heals me every morning after a night of patrol, even though all I've got were bruises. That Damian?"

"The very same," Alfred affirmed again. "To be fair Master Damian had only wanted help Master Timothy. But his way of doing so spook Master Timothy and caused him great distress."

"Did he tell him about having his parents arrested?" Bruce inquired.

"You knew Master Bruce?" Alfred asked surprised, it was something that even the ever-present butler has missed- his new grandson is quite sneaky.